Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
The notch will probably just obstruct the menu bar which is just dead space there anyway. Not a big deal imo.

Coming from Samsung the last 10 years .. the notch is not that big of a Deal imo. Of course I’d rather a full length display but 98% of the time everything I’m looking at is not even in that area

also helps that you can use dark mode on a lot of apps

Is there a way to connect to my cars Bluetooth but still just play off my phone? Don’t have CarPlay
I have to be connected for work but sometimes I listen to podcasts on YouTube and the video is always a couple seconds behind the audio, even tho I’m not watching it still bugs me :lol:

ANYBODY ELSE HAVING ISSUES WHERE THE PHONE DOESN'T VIB/RING AT ALL OR WHILE IN HAND??? I’VE BEEN HAVING THIS ISSUE SINCE UPDATING TO IOS 15.

Looking forward to seeing what the updated MBP models look like.

I am actually still working with a mid-year 2010 MBP. Earlier in the year, I was itching to replace it with something newer; however, I recently replaced my og HD with a solid state drive, and my baby has been running super smooth ever since. Now I am interested in seeing how long I can keep it going before I really have to replace it with a new MPB.

I was a windows-based computer user before switching to mac and I don't think I had a computer that lasted beyond 4-5 years.

Reactions: ARK
Not sure if it was already posted in here but if you bought airpod pros before 2020 and are havin issues with the sound clarity u can bring them in to the Apple store and get em swapped out for free. Guess there was a lot of defective joints from that time period so they have a program dedicated solely to swapping out pros from that time period.

Coming from Samsung the last 10 years .. the notch is not that big of a Deal imo. Of course I’d rather a full length display but 98% of the time everything I’m looking at is not even in that area

also helps that you can use dark mode on a lot of apps

Also, made the switch to 13PM from various Androids since the original Droid with Verizon.

Last phone was the Oneplus 7t Pro 5g McLaren Edition (please say the whole thing if you would, yes, that includes the "a pimp named" part).

Had to spend a lot of time downloading apps, logging in to accounts and filing into folders. I don't know how iPhone people live like that with apps all over the home screens with no drawer. Annoying ocd adjustments include, ringtones, backgrounds not sliding, no seconds on my time, lack of a button for multi-tasking, weak widget game, no fingerprint reader, notification swipe away is more involved and some other minor quirks. But we're here now and waiting on a watch to ship.

Last edited:
Too lazy to find my other post but I wrote a quick review of the screen & camera protectors i bought for the 13 MP.

Here’s an update to that post: i was getting out of my car today and my phone fell out of my lap and onto the ground. The impact cracked the cracked the camera protectors 🤦🏽‍♂️. Cameras are fine but i think it’s a crappy protector for how thick it is.

Also, made the switch to 13PM from various Androids since the original Droid with Verizon.

Last phone was the Oneplus 7t Pro 5g McLaren Edition (please say the whole thing if you would, yes, that includes the "a pimp named" part).

Had to spend a lot of time downloading apps, logging in to accounts and filing into folders. I don't know how iPhone people live like that with apps all over the home screens with no drawer. Annoying ocd adjustments include, ringtones, backgrounds not sliding, no seconds on my time, lack of a button for multi-tasking, weak widget game, no fingerprint reader, notification swipe away is more involved and some other minor quirks. But we're here now and waiting on a watch to ship.

Sounds like you really dislike the phone and/or apple products. Maybe you should initiate a return because you should have known those issues/quirks before the purchase Jus sayin 🤷🏽‍♂️

Looking forward to seeing what the updated MBP models look like.

I am actually still working with a mid-year 2010 MBP. Earlier in the year, I was itching to replace it with something newer; however, I recently replaced my og HD with a solid state drive, and my baby has been running super smooth ever since. Now I am interested in seeing how long I can keep it going before I really have to replace it with a new MPB.

I was a windows-based computer user before switching to mac and I don't think I had a computer that lasted beyond 4-5 years.

I have a late 2013 15” MacBook Pro still going. 8 years old. Damn.

Really considering buying the iPad mini.

Sold my Pro a while back and now I regret it bc I underestimated how comfortable it is using it to watch movies while laying down on my bed.

The mini would be even better bc of the size

I know this is the apple thread but has anyone updated their PC's to Windows 11? My laptop is compatible according to settings, but it's telling me about specific timing for when it's going to be offered, anyway to bypass this and just get it now?

Back
Top Bottom