• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
So no
New air pod pros. I see third generation looks exactly like the pros just no noise canceling. Wish I hopped on the Amazon deal for the pros a few weeks ago

Great deal if you look at the other offering from other brands.

The Pro is targeted for just that though. Users that need more than just a web browser. At work we used to always get equipped with Dell XPS's and they were just as expensive has the MBP. We have switched to Apple mostly and it has been night in day as far as quality goes.

The new MBP really is a huge jump. Mini LED screen, XDR, Pro motion. All the hardware is a huge improvement as well.

Too lazy to find my other post but I wrote a quick review of the screen & camera protectors i bought for the 13 MP.

Here’s an update to that post: i was getting out of my car today and my phone fell out of my lap and onto the ground. The impact cracked the cracked the camera protectors 🤦🏽‍♂️. Cameras are fine but i think it’s a crappy protector for how thick it is.
Good to know. Guess I’ll just leave them without it

e52d56cb-bb7e-4694-bf41-b58fd21e8d7c-png.1869668

Any of you guys have the stainless steel gold watch with the gold Milanese loop? Does it look like cheap knock off gold? Before I buy it

i have a 44mm gold stainless series 6. You can kinda distinguish the color but not what kind of case it is. It literally looks like every other apple watch minus the color

pics for reference. My bad on the lighting you caught me at lowlight breakfast🤣

D8338047-3B1C-4DBB-9F45-D7D7A2EF74BC.jpeg
042DD73D-0877-42D6-B715-73BEDAEFB128.jpeg

I have an entry level 2016 12” macbook that id like to upgrade. Been looking at the 16” MBP for a long @&& minute. Might finally be time

Ordered a 14-in MBP Base with the CPU upgrade. Will be much better than my current 2019 15-in.

Cant wait. About 2-2.5 weeks wait time.

I wish they would get us these for work, the fans on my 2019 15-inch are super loud
Yea I am making the jump. I have a 2019 15-in and I used an M1. Not even close in speed. This will be a needed upgrade.

The battery life, heat, ambient noise, screen, power, etc. are all upgrades.

Damn I need those spacial audio 3rd gen Airpods. 🔥

boutta let go of my 2nd gen AirPods Pros, anyone want a VVVVNDS pair, hmu. Used maybe 3-5 times, flawless.

Tryna stop buying Air Jordan’s & upgrade my Apple tech. :frown:

Damn I need those spacial audio 3rd gen Airpods. 🔥

boutta let go of my 2nd gen AirPods Pros, anyone want a VVVVNDS pair, hmu. Used maybe 3-5 times, flawless.

Tryna stop buying Air Jordan’s & upgrade my Apple tech. :frown:
You’re willing to lose ANC and transparency mode just for a slightly better battery life?

Bout to order the 3rd gens. The wired pods have always fit my ear the best vs anything silicone tip buds

never had issue with outside noise, I’m sure the anc is nice but not deal breaker

i have a 44mm gold stainless series 6. You can kinda distinguish the color but not what kind of case it is. It literally looks like every other apple watch minus the color

pics for reference. My bad on the lighting you caught me at lowlight breakfast🤣

D8338047-3B1C-4DBB-9F45-D7D7A2EF74BC.jpeg
042DD73D-0877-42D6-B715-73BEDAEFB128.jpeg
Disagree. The aluminum and stainless steel ones Feel so much difference. The weight and richness of the latter is worth the extra money for those who just want a watch, not a fitness tracker. 700 for a watch is pretty cheap all things considering

Disagree. The aluminum and stainless steel ones Feel so much difference. The weight and richness of the latter is worth the extra money for those who just want a watch, not a fitness tracker. 700 for a watch is pretty cheap all things considering

My post was about looks only. Yes this watch is heavy af however this is/was my first apple watch and i have no idea how the aluminum feels. In my opinion the case is worth the extra $$ for me just because of the hits & bumps wrists take on a daily basis that we don’t recognize. Money well spent for me (case & size wise)

Reactions: DLF
Still use my 1st gen AirPods
Battery life is still godly too, granted I barely use them. I won’t touch them for weeks and they’ll be good

Finally pulled the trigger after being indecisive of which 14" model to get. Went with the base 10 core/16 GPU... I’m excited! Upgrading from a 2015 13" MBP.

Back
Top Bottom