Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Anyone skip or forget the online orders and trying to just go to a apple store tomorrow?

Apple's website says a lot of apple stores are opening at 8am tomorrow.

Unless you like mayhem and crowds this would be a terrible idea. Not sure how it is in other cities but here folks are lined up hours before open, lined up all day, lined up throughout the weekend and it continues for about a week or so.

Like someone said, it's better to just check the stock online daily and order for pickup.

^ this. Just keep checking the app and your phone configuration for local stores to have in stock. Just like every release there are many orders that do get cancelled or pop up on release day. Just keep trying.

Got shipment for 15pm :smokin
About to return this case when it arrives and buy the blue Ultra band to give my
Orange one a rest for a while lol.

Ayyye.... phone has actually been on the move since yesterday. :smokin

The leather watch band arrived, really wish they'd move to a Nike-esque synthetic leather to replace them... its lovely.

1695308405603.png
1695308735611.png

Last edited:
Both my 15 pro & pro max(Verizon pre-order) are coming from Ft. Worth, to the Memphis hub, then to SE Minnesota tomorrow.

I am so on the fence of going to the slight smaller pro. I’ve had the 13PM, Pixel 3xl, Pixel XL, all big phones, but still wanted to have both in hand. I think I’ll probably keep the 15 pro.

Stopped using big phones 6 years ago

One handed or bust

I noticed women get the big phones because they have a purse to carry it in

None of the ladies in my household prefer larger devices for exactly what you describe... the larger devices are cumbersome for them to use with one hand.

But for fellas or any person with larger hands; the bigger screen and device size are quite enjoyable to use.

I could never go back to the smaller size... when my kids or wife hand me their phones I damn near get an instant attitude - feels like work looking at the smaller display.

None of the ladies in my household prefer larger devices for exactly what you describe... the larger devices are cumbersome for them to use with one hand.

But for fellas or any person with larger hands; the bigger screen and device size are quite enjoyable to use.

I could never go back to the smaller size... when my kids or wife hand me their phones I damn near get an instant attitude - feels like work looking at the smaller display.

I was doubting my decision in going with the 15 Pro Manly Hands… oops I mean Max but thanks for affirming my decision.
IMG_2274.gif

what if shawty got the jerry hands?

Yeah my local Apple store has some nice iterations in stock. I'll hold off and wait for my AT&T order though because this would require too much work just to have it today.

Back
Top Bottom