Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Gonna go ahead and cave

Just trying to figure out white or titanium
Only right answer it Titanium… duh
IMG_3466.gif

/s
But titanium is gorgeous in hand.

For those who use cases, which one(s) y’all use?
I’ve been a fan of the OtterBox cases. Not the bulky box case but more like sturdier silicon case styles. Solid build and grippy.
I do change cases for fun, try out whatever.

GOT THESE 2 SO FAR. SPIGEN IS MY GO TO FOR CASES, SCREEN PROTECTORS, AND WATCH BANDS
IMG_8280.jpeg

Yeah, I like Spigen. I’ve had the same style of basic black protector on my last 3 or 4 phones. Not bulky but decent protection and a nice texture.

Dropped the 15PM in the apple clear case on Sunday... was hopping out of the mini-van after a good nap and forgot it was balled up in the hoodie I had taken off.... smacked the pavement face down, everyone got quiet... lol.

Luckily no damage to the phone... to my nerves, yes.

no case or screen protector on mine so far

don’t know how long I’ll be this way but I’ve yet to see a case I liked yet

all the ones I like hinder the mic

Got a torras and a spigen case. The clear ones with MagSafe. Will keep one and return the other.

Also got a fully waterproof one for occasions that call for it. Not sure how the mic will sound with it.

Ordered my 15P back on 11/30 and it finally shipped. Tracking says i should get it on the 17th.

I cant wait. After the ios17 update, this iphone 11 is strugglin and finally giving out. its so damn slow and battery is buns. Im hyped. This will be my first Pro model since the Pro models were introduced. Had the "X " then upgraded to this 11 which I been rockin with ever since.

Last edited:
This Spigen Ultra Hybrid case fits perfectly bigslim773 bigslim773
So this case doesn’t allow you to charge wireless if you’re using a stand (have a Belkin). So I’ll have to use the usb-c cable for now or maybe just get the official Apple clear case.

I've had my 15 Pro for 2 weeks now.
For those of you that had the 15 P/PM for 2 weeks or more what are your takes on the phone?
Upgrading from a 13 mini this 15P is dope.
I kinda wanted to do the exchange for the Pro Max but I'm good now.
I need to take more pics, the camera is amazing.

I've had my 15 Pro for 2 weeks now.
For those of you that had the 15 P/PM for 2 weeks or more what are your takes on the phone?
Upgrading from a 13 mini this 15P is dope.
I kinda wanted to do the exchange for the Pro Max but I'm good now.
I need to take more pics, the camera is amazing.

15PM has been pretty much a perfect device for me...

At this point, I would really have to put myself in a sensory vacuum to come up with a con against the entire design and functionality.

Looking around, I guess reduced durability as compared to the steel models would be the biggest call-out... but that's based on others' experiences, not mine.

The overheating has not been a thing for me using both 20W & 65W dual chargers.

Favorite things that increase QOL - USB-C, Lighter Weight, Action Button, Processing Powahs

Back
Top Bottom