Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Usage would be for movies, music, browsing.

Nothing too major.
IMO, since I'm not a big iPad user, I would go for the M1 MBA.

But again, you're looking at the iPad Pro. That might enough for your usage and could possibly save you some money.

Yeah I ended up gettin the MBA M1

Imma go back in a month or two and grab the iPad, as I don’t really like not having apps readily available.

I copped the M2 MBA 8gb but exchanged it for the 18 gb M3 Pro MacBook Pro because everyone was telling me that the 8gb MBA wasn't enough for what I want to do. I do a lot of writing, downloading academic articles etc , and I also plan to edit drone videos and pictures. Did I make the right decision in upgrading to the M3 Pro MacBook or is the M2 MBA good enough for what I want to do? I have 14 days to return the M3 pro, so I'm trying to decide If I'm going to keep this computer or get another air.

I know the m3 pro wasn’t that big improvement over m2 pro but can’t go wrong with either honestly. Got M1 Pro, it’s still chugging. M Series is solid

I edited a few vids on my M1, nothing major, and it held up good.
Even better producing a few beats.
With the stuff I do for work and personal this M1 is just fine.

My 12 mini has been driving me crazy recently so I just ordered a 15 Pro.

Going to have to get all new cables but at least my phone and my iPad will be the same again.

Got the 15 pro max a few weeks ago

Worst battery life I’ve ever seen on a brand new phone

The battery in my 15 pro is pretty great - not usually an issue at work but this weekend I spent a lot of time using it and one day I got to 10% by late in the day - way better than my old one.

I was actually just thinking the other day I got mine in October and the battery is still great. Lasts all day easily

One thing I’ll complain about is these new cases versus the old leather ones. Mines already peeling and falling apart

Weird i came from a 12 pro max and the battery life on this 15 max is quite good i think by end of my day its around 50%

Got the ultra 2 watch coming from a series 6 and this watch last easily 2 days where my 6 couldnt even make it thru the day.

But something interesting i noticed on my ultra 2 i was on a airplane had my phone in the usual airplane mode and the watch was giving me real time altitude data. Was wondering how it manages to do that!!?

anybody have any tips and tricks for the ultra 2? tried watching YT vids but they were all located in the UK and some features aren't available in the state....

I really like my ultra 2 ALOT! I feel like I haven’t really took advantage of the features, but it definitely gives a status symbol vibe just wearing it.

Back
Top Bottom