Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
So I have a clear spigen snap on for my 7 plus and I'm tired of it , adds too much to the side of the phone

Love the peel cases but need something with at least a small front lip, my phone is always down.

Any recommendations? Thin with at least a small front lip

So I have a clear spigen snap on for my 7 plus and I'm tired of it , adds too much to the side of the phone

Love the peel cases but need something with at least a small front lip, my phone is always down.

Any recommendations? Thin with at least a small front lip

Which spigen did you get? Don't want to make the same mistake.

Apple :smh: I don't even wanna know the problems the "10th anniversary" iPhone is gonna cause

and this is supposed to be a total redesign. You would think that they would have had more phones since the only thing they really changed was the camera and head phone jack.

iphone sales down 25% YoY and apple has the audacity to keep the 7+ from everyone :smh:

I made this point a few pages back and the consensus reply was "yeah but Apple ain't gonna feel it so f*** it"

(In regards to them not taking advantage of the demand to help their sales)

Last edited:
:nerd:

Some iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus models are currently showing a shipping date of November from Apple's online store. A new report claims Apple retail stores will have all models, colors and storage capacities available for walk-in customers by Oct. 8.

Link

iphone sales down 25% YoY and apple has the audacity to keep the 7+ from everyone :smh:

I knew this was why they didn't announce first week numbers.

They're blowing it with the Note 7.

They don't want to let on that people might be disappointed in no design change and the loss of the headphone jack.

Imagine the sells if they didn't add black this year. Matte and jet are accounting for 50% of sales :smh:

So got the e-mail today informing me my Jet Black iPhone is available to pick up in store today. However I only have 24 hours to pick it up. The bad news is the nearest store is 3 hours from my house and I travel during the weekdays for work and have no way to pick it up. This whole process with the iPhone upgrade program is highly disappointing. 

I knew this was why they didn't announce first week numbers.

They're blowing it with the Note 7.

They don't want to let on that people might be disappointed in no design change and the loss of the headphone jack.

Imagine the sells if they didn't add black this year. Matte and jet are accounting for 50% of sales :smh:
iPhone 6s and even IPhone 6 (2 years old) was the number 1 and 2 best selling phone last quarter (2nd). They had a decline (first time in 10 years) it was bound to happen, can't just keep peaking and peaking year after year. Believe after this year, they should start peaking back upwards.

Last edited:
I got the regular 6+

Touch disease is a pretty overblown issue I've read. I know about 10 people with this same phone and none have the problem

I'm not worried, cause even if I'm out of warranty Apple has replaced almost all the phones that have the problem from what I've read

3 more weeks and I'll be able to walk into any store calmly and pick up my phone without a hassle. And guess what? It's going to the be same phone you morons stood in line for, drove from store to store to, pre-ordered, countless checking of the FedEx/UPS page and etc...[emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom