Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters

Contact the store, ask for a manager and explain your situation. If you signed up for the apple upgrade program youve already been charged for the first payment.

I dont see how they can give your phone to someone else given you've paid for it. The email I got for my reservation said I couldnt pick up my phone untl 8pm but was able to walk-in in the am and pick it up. Just talk to the manager, seems like a simple resolution. 

laugh.gif

I contacted apple support, by time the store opened I would be driving already and have really spotty service in Wyo so didn't want to try and talk to store. Said they would contact the store and see if they could hold the phone at the store until the weekend so I could pick it up then. Haven't heard back yet though. 

Was going to buy an extra charger today to leave at work. Happened to find my 6S box last night and inside was an unused charger and headphones :pimp: I didn't realize I've been using my 5 charger this whole time.

they don't charge your card upon reservation. you need to go in store and have them swipe a card. they run a credit check again just like the first purchase. the firs payment won't be charged till 3 days after the phone bought
My card had a soft hold on it for the initial payment once my phone was available for pickup. They never swiped my card, they just confirmed my info with my ID and I walked out the store. Im not sure why they ran your credit again if it was good from the intial lease agreement then it wont change in 5 days but its whatever. 
So anyone else's phone get hot while charging? It's been doing it since release

mean.gif
I updated my phone and this didnt happen to me anymore but first few days it was noticeably warmer than my 6. 

I contacted apple support, by time the store opened I would be driving already and have really spotty service in Wyo so didn't want to try and talk to store. Said they would contact the store and see if they could hold the phone at the store until the weekend so I could pick it up then. Haven't heard back yet though. 
Hopefully it works out for you man. 

So since I missed the deadline for the $650 credit deal with ATT for trading in your previous iPhone. Would the best bet be the iPhone Upgrade Program with Apple or still do ATT Next? Halp.

Was going to buy an extra charger today to leave at work. Happened to find my 6S box last night and inside was an unused charger and headphones :pimp: I didn't realize I've been using my 5 charger this whole time.

plz tell it again

Huh?

I don't know why I found this exchange so funny, but he's clearly being sarcastic and letting you know that your story helped absolutely no one.

Wifes iPhone 7+ was suppose to arrive mid October.

Got tracking yesterday and its suppose to arrive today.

My 7+ came in yesterday. 128gb matte black 
nthat.gif

I was one of those that got the ATT text saying it shipped, but then got the text saying to disregard and stick to your original ship date for your order. My order date was Sept. 23-30 though, so they were right on with it. I got the email & text Friday/Saturday that it was shipped and it came next day.

Turned it on and activated it. Liking it so far. The new home button is real slick 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
^ :nthat:

To anyone who has the 7 Plus (except those with Sprint), I'm living vicariously through you.

I'm getting the shaft on this whole release ordeal but I've accepted my fate and am enjoying reading initial thoughts from those who are receiving their phones. 8)

got my 256gb 7 yesterday finally from tmobile. jet black is amazing in hand. 256gb of space is amazing. 

Back
Top Bottom