128Gb matte black 7

Team nekkid
pimp.gif
Update the thread title fam 
laugh.gif

Post a pic :nerd:

It blurs the back ground and focuses on what's in the foreground

Aka another jailbreak tweak stolen for iOS

lol, what? i wish people who are ignorant on a topic wouldn't post.

the effect that the iPhone 7 plus can produce has been around in photography for ages.

there are apps in the app store that can give you the same effect, you just need to outline your subject and then blur the background accordingly..

but it's done in real time with both cameras creating the effect, just like a DSLR.

I'm also on team buy another Phone once that one is cracked...

Also how do you guys drop your phones? Had my phones since the 4S and don't drop them.

I'm also on team buy another Phone once that one is cracked...

Also how do you guys drop your phones? Had my phones since the 4S and don't drop them.

:lol:

You might as well save some $$$ and drop $130 on Apple Care plan.

But you sound like one of those dudes dropping rent money or a house payment on a fully unlocked Iphone.

Last edited:
Post a pic :nerd:

It blurs the back ground and focuses on what's in the foreground

Aka another jailbreak tweak stolen for iOS

lol, what? i wish people who are ignorant on a topic wouldn't post.

the effect that the iPhone 7 plus can produce has been around in photography for ages.

there are apps in the app store that can give you the same effect, you just need to outline your subject and then blur the background accordingly..

but it's done in real time with both cameras creating the effect, just like a DSLR.

here's a quick example i took earlier

normal pic
View media item 2177672
with portrait mode (depth effect)
View media item 2177676

Bit the bullet and ordered a 7+ MB 128gb off of VZW today. Ship date says 11/23 but willing to bet it comes way sooner than that.

Last edited:
Wooooo

just got charged for my VZW 7+ jet black and matte black 128gb should be here monday-tuesday

:pimp:

Last edited:
After seeing both side by side I think Matte Black > Jet Black

Idk man I just went to Apple Store to compare my matte black to jet black.  I think I might like the jet black better.  The jet black is a fingerprint magnet, but I didn't see anything really about scratches by what the reviews were saying.  I tried to scratch it myself but it was fine when i wiped it.  The fingerprints don't bother me tho. 
Every JB display model had BAD scratches on it

Bruh I went back to another Apple Store and changed my mind again :lol: I like the matte better. Smh at me goin back and forth on the 2 lol

Back
Top Bottom