Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Did anyone have their pre order shipped to store?

I believe that's where my phone is going. I'm not sure though.. considering my rep at Verizon was being an idiot.

they didn't give you a tracking number?
Yea, they did. However, takes like 2 days to show the status. I was just curious.

What shipping company did they use?

As long as the package is in UPS' hands, they usually have an expected delivery date right away.

FedEx might take til the end of the day to update but USPS is usually the worse.

I think it would at least say what type of delivery it was once you check the tracking though, UPS ground usually takes 2-3 business days depending how close the warehouse is to the location.

Last edited:
What shipping company did they use?

As long as the package is in UPS' hands, they usually have an expected delivery date right away.

FedEx might take til the end of the day to update but USPS is usually the worse.

I think it would at least say what type of delivery it was once you check the tracking though, UPS ground usually takes 2-3 business days depending how close the warehouse is to the location.
Yeah just checked, it's coming in tomorrow :pimp:

I dont know why theres so much hate towards Sprint.

Ive had them for about 8 years and have not had any problems with them.

Finally hopped on this Apple Music wave. Pretty legit 
nthat.gif
I wish I was a student so I can get that discount but I'm gonna sign up as well
I have been tempted to try it out, but I am still on the Google Play subscription from when I was with Android. My entire library is uploaded there (yes, it is still in iTunes on my iMac as well though
laugh.gif
). Once they added YouTube Red as part of it though so I can make custom music playlists and no ads/commercials, it is hard for me to want to drop their plan. 

Well it's a brand new phone and does nothing but get hot while charging? Aside from the first iPhone I've had every single one and none of them got hot off every charge

Then take it to apple and get a new one

That's why I'm asking in here if anyone else is experiencing it

I feel like they will give me the run around. I will head there this afternoon

Well it's a brand new phone and does nothing but get hot while charging? Aside from the first iPhone I've had every single one and none of them got hot off every charge

No issues here bro.

Nah my iPhone 6 doesn't do that famb

:tongue:

Fed ex came through while i was asleep today. Needed a signature so they left a note.

Verizon, why you no tell me in email Signature is needed?

Do you guys trust drop off at your door? I'm debating if I should take tomorrow off from work (phone will be here tomorrow) I don't need any drama lol.

Make an appointment and take it in. They run a diagnostic test on the phone. Why would they give you the run around? I got a new SE like 2 weeks after I got it.

Do you guys trust drop off at your door? I'm debating if I should take tomorrow off from work (phone will be here tomorrow) I don't need any drama lol.
never, you never know who is gonna pass by and see it and take it, rather have the post office hold my package and ill go pick it up personally 

For anybody who was worried about going from a normal iPhone to a plus , don't worry.

Got used to it the same day :lol: and it fits in my pockets fine (I was worried)

Now my girls regular 7 feels super small

For anybody who was worried about going from a normal iPhone to a plus , don't worry.

Got used to it the same day :lol: and it fits in my pockets fine (I was worried)

I remember when I first jumped to a plus it felt HUGE for the first day or two. But like you said you get used to it, and now a regular 6-7 feels small. You hold a 5/5s? thing feels like a toy :lol:

I remember when I first jumped to a plus it felt HUGE for the first day or two. But like you said you get used to it, and now a regular 6-7 feels small. You hold a 5/5s? thing feels like a toy :lol:

Yep, the regular 7 feels way too small for me.

floodgates are opening fellas...

be prepared in the next 2 weeks to walk in anywhere and cop 7 or 7 plus so long as its not jet black

Back
Top Bottom