Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
yo this lack of headphone jack is terrible can't even charge and talk to the headphones
sick.gif

Do you guys trust drop off at your door? I'm debating if I should take tomorrow off from work (phone will be here tomorrow) I don't need any drama lol.

Ring wireless doorbell + wireless deadbolt lock on my door + great relationship with my delivery guys = I'll just unlock my door from my phone if I'm not home so my delivery guy can slide it in my door

128 gb black 7+ will arrive mañana.

Got a call from TMO's executive team last Friday after emailing Legere. They placed me a new order and pushed me to the front of the line. This is why I'll never leave them despite their ****** iPhone launches. :lol: :pimp:

Got a call from TMO's executive team last Friday after emailing Legere. They placed me a new order and pushed me to the front of the line. This is why I'll never leave them despite their ****** iPhone launches. :lol: :pimp:
Que?

Dude I'm still waiting for mine, still ship date in November for a 32gb matte black 7 plus.

I preordered one day after on Saturday.

Got a call from TMO's executive team last Friday after emailing Legere. They placed me a new order and pushed me to the front of the line. This is why I'll never leave them despite their ****** iPhone launches.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Que?

Dude I'm still waiting for mine, still ship date in November for a 32gb matte black 7 plus.

Seriously? You have to wait till November for a 32GB!? 
roll.gif

Que?

See below. It was their mess up, so they made it right.

Maaaaaan, T-Mobile played me. I had a fraud alert on my credit card last night so I had to get a new card number. As luck would have it, this is the same card I used for my iPhone order that's still on backorder.

So I should be able to call and update my card info, right? WRONG. I was told my only option would be to cancel my order and place another one. The catch? I'd go to the back of the line, meaning a late November date for a matte 7+. :smh:

So I cancelled my order and said the hell with placing another one. Later this afternoon I'm told by @TmobileHelp that if they would've charged my card and it was declined, I would've received a text message and would be given 5 days to update my card info. :smh: :smh: :smh: Of course the rep I spoke with earlier made no mention of this.

And to add more salt to the wound, a lot of folks are reporting movement tonite on their matte 128 GB 7+. :lol: :smh:

Just got a new job so I've been busy. Finally got the chance to go into AT&T and try and set up something and these fools really pulled the $650 trade in early? :smh:

My expected ship date moved from mid October to November. My pops just called to tell me I got a tmobile package and it's my 7+. No charge on my card or anything just randomly came out the blue.
HELLA HYPE!

I was messing around with my Wifes phone last night and began playing with the headphone adapter. That piece feels very weak, either its going to break after a few uses or the charging port will get damaged.

Now I gotta go find some blutooth headphones.

Any of you own the JAY BIRDS X2 headphones? Im looking for some headphones that have noise cancellation and have some nice bass to them.

Phones are one of the things that are very hard to "scam" for

Everything is locked down from tracking number, serial and imei

Where's the best place to sell my 6S+? I usually use Craigslist and havent had any problems until this year. I've been non stop bombarded with scammers trying to get me to ship them to their friend out of country or cousin somewhere else. 

Where's the best place to sell my 6S+? I usually use Craigslist and havent had any problems until this year. I've been non stop bombarded with scammers trying to get me to ship them to their friend out of country or cousin somewhere else. 
I sold my 6 64gb on craigslist for $300 last week. It took 3 days for people to hit me up but it worked. Sold it within 4 days of the listing.

Now Im gonna post my wifes 6+ 64gb.

IF YOU POST IT, THEY WILL COME.

People always mention Swappa but I didn't get any hits when I listed my 6 Plus

I sold my 6 64gb on craigslist for $300 last week. It took 3 days for people to hit me up but it worked. Sold it within 4 days of the listing.

Now Im gonna post my wifes 6+ 64gb.

IF YOU POST IT, THEY WILL COME.
I'm probably going to relist it on CL and try again. Didn't even have any legit offers. Just a bunch of scammers.

People always mention Swappa but I didn't get any hits when I listed my 6 Plus
Hmm, I'll have to give this a try.

I was just going to trade my 64gb 6 to BB, they're offering $235 I think.

I've never sold anything on craigslist but do you guys usually sell it face to face?

Back
Top Bottom