• Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Apple gave me a brand new iPhone

Battery went from 100% to 10% warning in 5 hours with barely any use

Phone was getting hot as hell all day too

If it was any other worker, they prob wouldn't have done it.

Let's hope this ones better

My wife's 7 plus has this issue as well. Hoping for same outcome

Mine was legit boiling every time I plugged it in in my car. Authentic apple Oem cable.

Would do it at home.

He made it seem like I was using it a lot but like I said yesterday I wasn't on it that much and the battery legit drained and he said your battery looks good

Man I'm really loving my 7 plus 256 gb thought it would be a waste but this thing is smooth and battery life is superb it's like the reception is better as well.

Last edited:
good thing battery life is pretty good on these because charging takes crazy long especially if you're running an app while charging

Man, I had a rough evening. So, my jet black 128 7 plus was suppose to arrive on 10/5, cool. Out of nowhere, I got an email saying that my phone was arriving on 9/28, cool. I get home and my phone arrives. I opened the box and it was the jet black regular 7 128..SMDH. I was so hot that I had a moment of silence as to what my course of actions was going to be. So, I called Verizon and I told the lady(who was cool) that I ordered the 7 plus 128 jet black. She looks up on the system and she swears that I ordered a regular 7. I knew I ordered the 7 plus because it was on my "my Verizon" email for the last couple of weeks since, pre order date of 9/9. Someone might of pulled a fast one in the warehouse because I know what I ordered lol. So, to sum it up, I ended up returning the jet black 7 and will just wait another month and some change for my 7plus 128 jet black. I don't see how they messed up that order..smh. For those that pre ordered, look and make sure before you open the packaging.

Are they still shipping with IOS 10? Gonna have to cop in the next week or 2

Btw I've got a unlocked 6s 16gb how much are they going for now if I sell it?

Last edited:
Man, I had a rough evening. So, my jet black 128 7 plus was suppose to arrive on 10/5, cool. Out of nowhere, I got an email saying that my phone was arriving on 9/28, cool. I get home and my phone arrives. I opened the box and it was the jet black regular 7 128..SMDH. I was so hot that I had a moment of silence as to what my course of actions was going to be. So, I called Verizon and I told the lady(who was cool) that I ordered the 7 plus 128 jet black. She looks up on the system and she swears that I ordered a regular 7. I knew I ordered the 7 plus because it was on my "my Verizon" email for the last couple of weeks since, pre order date of 9/9. Someone might of pulled a fast one in the warehouse because I know what I ordered lol. So, to sum it up, I ended up returning the jet black 7 and will just wait another month and some change for my 7plus 128 jet black. I don't see how they messed up that order..smh. For those that pre ordered, look and make sure before you open the packaging.
mean.gif

Are they still shipping with IOS 10? Gonna have to cop in the next week or 2

Btw I've got a unlocked 6s 16gb how much are they going for now if I sell it?
Yes. New iphone 7s ship with iOS10. 

Your probably better off seeing your carrier trade-in buy back deals, 16gb is a hard sell on the open market given the OS takes up 25% of the space. 

When is the update expected to release with Portrait mode? I dont wanna install beta just to get it now

Caved . Cancelled my 32 gb order bit the bullet and got my 128gb matte black instore. Knowing damn well I don't need it :lol: my 6s was perfectly fine

I'd be pissed at that. There should be a way they can speed that up.

Samsung outchea microwaving iPhone 7's to do a little damage control over their Notebombs :lol:

Ordered my Matte 256+ on 9/25 had an original ship date of 10/21-10/28, got my UPS notification just now and it should be here Monday :smokin

Maybe this has been the case with the 6S' but I came from the 6 and the touch ID is just crazy fast on the 7+, I literally just have to tap the home button and it instantly unlocks it.

apple really gonna make me spring for another apple charging cable >:

aint nobody trying to spend 25$ for that ****

Maybe this has been the case with the 6S' but I came from the 6 and the touch ID is just crazy fast on the 7+, I literally just have to tap the home button and it instantly unlocks it.
Had the same issue then I adjusted. 

A soft press gets it to unlock but not open the phone and a firm press does what the physical button of the 6 would do, unlock and open. 

7Plus and case is in the building has been delivered. Now just waiting for our mailroom to deliver it to me. Too lazy to go and get it now.

Wow, apple employees think they're gods. In reality, they nothing but a bunch of sissys.

Since when are employees referred to as gods lol.

And what did you expect them to do? They have more phones in the back lol.

The full video shows the security guard snatching him up at the end of video. Theyre in France anyway so video doesn't count.

Apple store usually has two types of workers.

Ones that dont know anything but its a cool place to work and those that want to be known as a techie but only learn ios. Both have always been helpful though.

Mine was legit boiling every time I plugged it in in my car. Authentic apple Oem cable.

Would do it at home.

He made it seem like I was using it a lot but like I said yesterday I wasn't on it that much and the battery legit drained and he said your battery looks good
her phone went from 62% to 59% in like 1 minute and was burning hot....I told her to turn it off...she did...it was still burning and after we got to tmo to try to switch it, it wouldnt turn on... the battery was completely fried.  They tried to exchange and stuff but they couldnt for obvious inventory issues..

ended up going to apple store and the replaced it no problem. smh...should have went there first

Back
Top Bottom