Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Maybe this has been the case with the 6S' but I came from the 6 and the touch ID is just crazy fast on the 7+, I literally just have to tap the home button and it instantly unlocks it.

Had the same issue then I adjusted. 

A soft press gets it to unlock but not open the phone and a firm press does what the physical button of the 6 would do, unlock and open. 

Yah, I'm starting to get used to it. I was just so used to quickly tapping the home button and it would just show the wallpaper and then pressing the camera icon to take pic (just got used to ios10's left swipe to camera too) but now it takes some adjustments in turning my phone on.

When is the update expected to release with Portrait mode? I dont wanna install beta just to get it now

beta has been pretty solid, no issues that i've ran into.

the camera and portrait mode were the reasons i upgraded from my 6s plus and i don't want to wait any more :lol:

couple more i took this morning

View media item 2183480
View media item 2183481
no editing, straight from the phone :smokin

the camera and portrait mode were the reasons i upgraded from my 6s plus and i don't want to wait any more
laugh.gif

no editing, straight from the phone
smokin.gif
2nd picture came out really nice

I'm thinking of getting an Apple Watch... do any third-party companies make good bands? Or can you only get lasting ones from Apple?

I'm thinking of getting an Apple Watch... do any third-party companies make good bands? Or can you only get lasting ones from Apple?

Bands can be found anywhere by 3rd parties. Amazon, Best Buy, etc. I've gotten mine from eBay and at 1/3 of what Apple charges as well.

OAN, I've gotten my 7Plus and I can honestly say that I'm done with the every year upgrade after this model. Upgrades will be incremental and I'm not mad because they have to keep the customer returning. I'm satisfied with my 7Plus, but just don't see myself running to upgrade next year.

When is the update expected to release with Portrait mode? I dont wanna install beta just to get it now

the camera and portrait mode were the reasons i upgraded from my 6s plus and i don't want to wait any more :lol:

View media item 2183480
View media item 2183481
no editing, straight from the phone :smokin

This is sick! Makes me want to upgrade too... They always get me with something, damn.

Man, I had a rough evening. So, my jet black 128 7 plus was suppose to arrive on 10/5, cool. Out of nowhere, I got an email saying that my phone was arriving on 9/28, cool. I get home and my phone arrives. I opened the box and it was the jet black regular 7 128..SMDH. I was so hot that I had a moment of silence as to what my course of actions was going to be. So, I called Verizon and I told the lady(who was cool) that I ordered the 7 plus 128 jet black. She looks up on the system and she swears that I ordered a regular 7. I knew I ordered the 7 plus because it was on my "my Verizon" email for the last couple of weeks since, pre order date of 9/9. Someone might of pulled a fast one in the warehouse because I know what I ordered lol. So, to sum it up, I ended up returning the jet black 7 and will just wait another month and some change for my 7plus 128 jet black. I don't see how they messed up that order..smh. For those that pre ordered, look and make sure before you open the packaging.
ordered my wife a rose gold 7+

she received a gold 7+

i specifically remember confirming w/ the guy helping me at verizon that the order was for a rose gold 7+

she's cool with it though...the color works better w/ her case

Bought a 7+ for the whole fam(4). SMH Everybody got theirs a week earlier than expected except for me. Still haven't gotten the email that it's been shipped. The old me would've been annoyed but now I don't really care that much. I laugh when I read posts about people think their day is ruined cause they have to wait an extra day for their phone to be delivered

^can i b apart of your fam

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

It didn't really cost me that much at all. We all traded our phones in (2 5c and 2 6) so it's only going to be maybe $85-90 a month for all 4 phones. But I was able to get on a different plan where I'm getting more for $120 less. Bottom line...I gave up 4 phones and paid $400 for taxes and upgrades fee and got a better plan

For people missing the old way of unlocking your phone. Just placing your finger on the home button .

Go to Settings -> General -> Accessibility -> Home Button

Turn on "Rest Finger to Open"

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

It didn't really cost me that much at all. We all traded our phones in (2 5c and 2 6) so it's only going to be maybe $85-90 a month for all 4 phones. But I was able to get on a different plan where I'm getting more for $120 less. Bottom line...I gave up 4 phones and paid $400 for taxes and upgrades fee and got a better plan

What plan that is?

Tempted to return my 7 for the plus. But when I had the plus before I remember how badly I wanted the regular

First world problems.

Back
Top Bottom