• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Anybody pick up the new Apple Watch? Thinking about coppin

I grabbed mine at Best Buy on Saturday. I'm loving it so far. Texting on it is surprisingly easy for quick stuff

Traded in my old six while I was there and put the money toward the watch

Last edited:
Im not gonna lie, its sketchy for both parties. You just have to make sure you meet in a public location (store, bank, police station etc.).

I prefer bank or grocery store because I can check the money before i hand over the merchandise.

And never drive to them, if they want it, they will have to drive to you.

This guy tat I sold my 6 to had said it was a replacement for his phone until he got the 7+. When I met him, he said his son had broken his phone so he saved up money to buy a used one. he paid with $20's, $10's and$5's..

The sketchy part was that he did not get out of the car and he had his right hand tucked to the his right side of his body. I didnt say anything, I just greeted him and showed him the phone. He said perfect and handed over the cash. I counted the money, shook his left hand and walked away.

Even when he put the car in reverse, he used his left hand to switch gears. I dont know if he was hidin something or he was just handicapped. But not matter what, I was ready to limp away (had knee surgery).

It just sounds like he didn't trust you, like you didn't trust him.

What you think he had, he probably had and he was making you aware of it in case you tried anything. If someone is going to rob you, they aren't going to make it that obvious from the beginning. He did it as a warning or maybe he was bluffing.

But you should have done a public place and not a parking lot and avoided all of that.

Last edited:
It just sounds like he didn't trust you, like you didn't trust him.

What you think he had, he probably had and he was making you aware of it in case you tried anything. If someone is going to rob you, they aren't going to make it that obvious from the beginning. He did it as a warning or maybe he was bluffing.

But you should have done a public place and not a parking lot and avoided all of that.

I was at work, the parking lots have a bunch of cameras. He didnt know but the spot I chose, had a clean shot of his face, plate, make and model of his car.

I dont come off as a **** and neither did he. Had he done so, I would have not sold the phone to him.

And youre right, you can never be too sure who youre going to meet or how that person will be.

Now I gotta sell my wifes iPhone 6+ 64gb.

I grabbed mine at Best Buy on Saturday. I'm loving it so far. Texting on it is surprisingly easy for quick stuff

I am actually surprised BestBuy would buy my series 1 watch for $121, it was just going to sit in my drawer once I get the series 2 so trading it in is better than nothing I guess.

Also noticed that they are going to give at least $100 on any working ipad2 so it might be time to upgrade to an ipad pro 12.9" too.

I am actually surprised BestBuy would buy my series 1 watch for $121, it was just going to sit in my drawer once I get the series 2 so trading it in is better than nothing I guess.

Also noticed that they are going to give at least $100 on any working ipad2 so it might be time to upgrade to an ipad pro 12.9" too.
Best Buy includes Apple Watches for trade in now?

Last edited:
Damn AT&T pulled the iPhone deal quick. I guess I'll just keep my 6 as a back up for now. Might just wait for a Christmas or Black Friday deal. I'm sure someone will be bundling gift cards with iPhones.

Damn AT&T pulled the iPhone deal quick. I guess I'll just keep my 6 as a back up for now. Might just wait for a Christmas or Black Friday deal. I'm sure someone will be bundling gift cards with iPhones.
What were some previous black friday deals on iPhones?

Thanks for the link, I bought the 38mm Apple Watch Sport for $350 when it first came out.  They wanna give me $128 for it.  I think I'll keep it and wait until Series 3 comes out.  It's tempting but I don't think I can justify the trade in if I get less than half than what i got it for plus the only improvements on the Series 2 is being waterproof and GPS.  

Is that how much the apple watch retailed for? Or is the $350 with a different strap?

Gonna wait a few weeks to upgrade, maybe when I can just walk in and snag one at the Apple store down the street.

Also thinking of getting the watch as well. Some of the bands look too slick :smokin

Got both my matte black plus 128s but now I'm thinking it was a mistake to not get a jet black 256 hmmm

My VZW 256 7+ MB has shipped and I'll have it tomorrow. Also ordered a 7+ Otterbox Symmetry case to go along with it that will arrive tomorrow.

My VZW 256 7+ MB has shipped and I'll have it tomorrow. Also ordered a 7+ Otterbox Symmetry case to go along with it that will arrive tomorrow.

When was your estimated ship date?

10/26 and I ordered on 9/21.

:rofl:

My order 9/13, ship date 10/18 and no movement.

My only guess was because it's a corp account with my company that maybe it got pushed up. There's no rhyme or reason behind these shipments anymore. This happens every single year and people are frustrated until they get their phones then all is well again.

Back
Top Bottom