Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
What does that have to do with anything? Because of the protector on my phone which made my phones condition superb, verizon gave me 400$ so i aint complaining

You said the next person who gets it.. I was just asking a question :lol:

Anyone still waiting on a 7plus I would preorder one through Best Buy mobile ordered a matte black one Saturday and The store just called letting me know I can pick it up this evening after work

I'm team naked. I understand a case but screen protectors are useless imo.

Just saw this.

THIS IS FALSE!

wish i took a pic of my iphone 5s. I dropped the damn thing like more than 5 times possibly. Phone came out scratchless however the glass protector was cracked alittle here and there.

When i traded in my iphone 5s for my 7+ i took the glass protector off and the glass was literally spanking BRAND NEW, whoever owns it next will be a lucky fella.

Mine was the basic verizon one-24.99, u get what you pay for i guess

You think someone is going to buy a used 5S right now at a store?

Any store in the world or any store in America?

Screen protectors ARE useless imo. I used one up until I got my 6 Plus. Didnt find it necessary anymore

Info on this wallpaper
nerd.gif
found it on interfacelift somewhere. there are plenty.
If anyone wants that peel kinda case without the cost and no it is NOT worth $25

Here ya go

Amazon product ASIN B01JRJ93CU
i like the idea of the peel case not having any branding. i love the clean look.

how long does it take yall to charge your iphone 7 or 7 plus with a regular or ipad charger? ive been checking around and the average time has been 3 and a half hours for the 7 plus...

how long does it take yall to charge your iphone 7 or 7 plus with a regular or ipad charger? ive been checking around and the average time has been 3 and a half hours for the 7 plus...

3.5 hrs with the iPad charger? That damn near double what it takes me

no im seeing 3.5 with a regular charger for the 7 plus.. over 2 hours with a ipad charger... thats OD for 2016 standards... no wonder all i apple friends be struggling trying to charge their phones...
i was thinking of making the switch to apple for a couple months until the s8 comes out... apple has good things to offer but im not sure i can deal with the charging times..
i wonder why apple doesnt give the ipad charging brick to the plus phones? oh and does anyone use swiftkey keyboard?

Last edited:

Using a USB in a PC or outlet?

Mine never takes that long and are they taking it down to 0 or under 10%, because that's not healthy for the battery.

The videos I've seen are outlet.. I thought you're supposed to run the battery down to 0 the first time then charge all the way

Anyone else itunes not show all songs?

I had it on shuffle and a song came on, later on in the day i browsed for it couldnt find it, i was driving so i had my girk look, nada, had to actually go thru search to find it.

When i plug my phone in my truck music startsplaying . It starts at the A's well the song that was playin wasnt showing on my music.

Maybe i need to update or something.

Privacy screen glass screen protector ftw. Had almost two years, plenty drops, tosses, etc...minor protector cracks, screen still 100% new :smokin

btw

Is there any way to stop the Plus phones from rotating to landscape when in the home screen, without locking the whole phone's orientation?

Back
Top Bottom