• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Sprint called today.....

They said if I dont get my phone by December 31, 2016, I get a free car charger of my choice. :stoneface:

Yeah when I got my phone yesterday the Verizon store said they are realistically looking at Black Friday to get any Plus phones in stock other than pre orders.

Sprint called today.....

They said if I dont get my phone by December 31, 2016, I get a free car charger of my choice.
indifferent.gif
This worse than an L from any release you ever wanted.

Really liking the Apple leather cases for my 6s

Just copped another for $10 -- total 3 now = saddle brown + midnight blue + black

Last edited:
Really liking the Apple leather cases for my 6s

Just copped another for $10 -- total 3 now = saddle brown + midnight blue + black

Legit ones?

All the ones for $10 on eBay are fakes :lol:

At this point I would take a 6 case and use it on my 7

Last edited:
whats not healhty for the battery??:nerd:

Going down to zero or a low percentage and charging it all the way to 100%. It's better to charge it whenever you get a chance to keep it charged.

Proof? I know plenty of ppl who charge using your method and they always end up with a fried battery causing it to die at 50% etc. Ive always charged at a low percentage and my phones have been flawless

Proof? I know plenty of ppl who charge using your method and they always end up with a fried battery causing it to die at 50% etc. Ive always charged at a low percentage and my phones have been flawless

You know how to use google, right?

I have always been under the impression that lithium ion battteries work better when they get low then charge, not just when it's convenient.

I believe that's any charge is called a "cycle" and x amount of cycles are an indicator of health for the battery. It can't be properly conditioned when charging constantly.

I feel like that makes sense, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The more you charge, the more stress you put on the battery and the faster it dies. If you're always topping up your device you're gonna ruin it.

Back
Top Bottom