Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Brought my phone into my Genius Bar appt and showed them the smudge in my lens.

Gave me a new phone. 7 Plus MB 128GB.
pimp.gif
finessed 

plus size is great, convinced my friend whos had a 5s and struggled with t for a while now to get the 6s plus

the bigger screen size is so nice. it does it slightly annoying when im using it one handed with my right hand and cant reach the number/letters toggle sometimes 

plus size is great, convinced my friend whos had a 5s and struggled with t for a while now to get the 6s plus
the bigger screen size is so nice. it does it slightly annoying when im using it one handed with my right hand and cant reach the number/letters toggle sometimes 

Do you use the reachabillity feature built into iOS? Double touch hole. Double touch home button, not press.

New phone over a smudge? What happened? :lol:

Brought my phone into my Genius Bar appt and showed them the smudge in my lens.

Gave me a new phone. 7 Plus MB 128GB. :pimp:

How'd you pull that off

I went in with the same phone tho.

The smudge was on the inside of the lens glass, right over my telephoto lens. It was a grease or oil smudge.
If I zoomed in into a sunlit environment, it would cause a glare in my picture. I haven't even had that phone 2 weeks and I was picturing it get worse over time, eventually rendering my second lens useless.

All I did was show the dude, he immediately knew it was causing issues in my pictures, and started the replacement no questions asked. I actually didn't even know he was replacing it until he asked me to delete everything on my old phone.

FYI

Usually they would have just fixed the camera- dismantled it and cleaned the lens.

But because this phone is so new, he said they aren't even fixing the cameras yet. Just replacing the phones.

If any of yall have problems with your 7 or 7 Plus, I suggest you make an appt and take it in. Get it replaced while they'll know it was a factory error.

Went to use my smart gloves with the 7 and phone wouldnt recognize it on the lock screen ( I couldnt sideswipe to access camera app) but once unlocked Im able to navigate as usual. Anyone experience this?

Im probably going to return it and get a new one. There has been a lot of glitches with the phone but not being able to use it with gloves on in the winter is so 2005 
laugh.gif

It doesn't recognie anything but your finger, it's not a glitch.

Already noticed and I would barely have my shirt covering the button and place my finger on top and it wouldn't press or click with the haptic til the shirt was removed

It doesn't recognie anything but your finger, it's not a glitch.

Already noticed and I would barely have my shirt covering the button and place my finger on top and it wouldn't press or click with the haptic til the shirt was removed
Im not talking about the button which isnt a button actually.

What I said was I cant swipe left to access the camera app which is just the touchscreen; but Im able to use the touchscreen once its unlocked. 

What color did you go with? Rolling with a case or no?

I thought I would appreciate the 1 handed use this year with a 7, but the camera got me. I had my 7 for about 8 days and snapped on a plus :smh:

Gonna end up getting it in matte black and probably get a peel-like case for it (if anyone's got a lead on those :nerd:)

I had the 6 plus before and it was okay but I missed the 6 form factor, plus I'm not one for huge media consumption on my phone. I don't do much with the camera anyway but the 7 is definitely a big improvement from my 5s

Last edited:
I went and updated to 10.1

What am I doing to myself :smh: :smh: :smh: knew I'd regret updating from 9.3.3 :lol: At least I now have a legit reason to get the 7

Last edited:
I'm more concerned with the fact that you're the only person I've ever heard of who has "smart gloves"

View media item 2131164

Im guessing you live in some small town and dont get out much. But the rest of the world who experience real winters use them. 

I get out enough, trust me. I also frequent on here and have never heard anyone mention smart gloves.

Don't start assuming things just cause you got girl hands and can't handle cold :lol:

I'm more concerned with the fact that you're the only person I've ever heard of who has "smart gloves"

View media item 2131164

Im guessing you live in some small town and dont get out much. But the rest of the world who experience real winters use them. 

I get out enough, trust me. I also frequent on here and have never heard anyone mention smart gloves.

Don't start assuming things just cause you got girl hands and can't handle cold :lol:

Guess I have girls hands too because **** gets cold in the winter here in Chicago. The gloves come in handy as they allow you use your phone without having to take them off.

Don't start assuming things just cause you got girl hands and can't handle cold
laugh.gif
You cant possibly if youve never heard of smartphone gloves. 

I guess theres millions of men like me then. Ive live Chicago/ NYC and see people wearing conductive  gloves. 

Edit: 

You live in California so youll never understand. 

I live in AZ and I've used gloves with the silver tips that can be used on phones. Saved my *** when I as working as a valet in the winter (that crazy 50 degree weather :lol:)

:lol:

I didn't even think of that..not being able to use those gloves with the home button. I doubt Apple thought of that. I leave my old iPhone 5 in my car for music and in the winter here it'll always say it's overheated and needs to cool down rather than it saying it's too cold and needs to warm up. So I doubt Apple thinks of the people that have cold winters lol

Back
Top Bottom