Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Can I use my T-mobile jump on demand through an apple store.
Nope

Man I regret upgrading my 6s. Besides the water resistance I don't see any huge updates on it. I've had it for a month now .

Same here

So did I, but thankfully my employer paid for my upgrade, but after this upgrade I'm done until 2018. Love the phone, but just at the stage where yearly upgrades are no longer a necessity. I do wanna upgrade my AW and may do that as a Christmas gift for myself.

roll.gif

Last edited:
My iPhone 7 just lost all connectivity with the exception of wifi.  It just says "no service" and has been that way for a couple days now.  SMH

I was using it to watch the Barcelona v Man City game and all of a sudden the video stopped and "no service" appeared with no signal at all.  I've checked online and it seems to be a problem that a lot of people have had.  This happen to anyone on NT?

Have you updated to 10.1? Apple has a patch to fix the connection issues.

Did you have a screen protector?

I did and the crack is right in that unprotected area between the screen protector and the edge of the case. I may have to get AppleCare from the sounds of it.

BTW, iOS 10.2 beta has that live wallpaper feature if anyone is interested in it....nothing major though as I thought I would move on its own, but it's just like Live Photos where you have to press it for the feature to work.

I did and the crack is right in that unprotected area between the screen protector and the edge of the case. I may have to get AppleCare from the sounds of it.

BTW, iOS 10.2 beta has that live wallpaper feature if anyone is interested in it....nothing major though as I thought I would move on its own, but it's just like Live Photos where you have to press it for the feature to work.
I think you might be good for the 1st year I am not sure though.

I'm still getting the Bluetooth problem in my car, and only my car. Headphones and speakers pair fine, but the car consistently fails upon start up. No issues before, and no issues with previous phones. :smh:

I'm still getting the Bluetooth problem in my car, and only my car. Headphones and speakers pair fine, but the car consistently fails upon start up. No issues before, and no issues with previous phones. :smh:
Damn me too, mines gotten a little better in the car, still messes up though,

I need to do some research on MacRumors forums to see what's good with that and if there's any potential solves. Haven't heard anything yet.

10.1 brought back issues to my earphones. Itll have static when Id use my phone to msg ppl

Need a nice, high quality case for my 7plus...got the matte black 128gb...any good sites?

Need a nice, high quality case for my 7plus...got the matte black 128gb...any good sites?
Ordered a tech21 evo check for when I get mine. Have had a tech21 on my 6 for over a year, and am very happy with it.

Ordered a tech21 evo check for when I get mine. Have had a tech21 on my 6 for over a year, and am very happy with it.

The only thing about Tech21 on the 6 and beyond that has been an issue for me is the lip at the bottom. It's been loose or saggy over time, especially on the plus.

I have the regular 6, and haven't had any issues. There isn't any support there, so I can see what you mean, but it's held up well on mine.

Back
Top Bottom