• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Just realized I might have a problem when I upgrade [emoji]128517[/emoji]

My 6s stopped working and I bought a 5 to hold me over for a few months, but now I'm realizing with att next u have to trade in your phone in "good, working, condition" which my phone definitely is not. Def not trying to pay $300+ to keep it and upgrade. Thoughts ? I'm over the hype of a 7 so if I have to keep this 5 for a while I will

Last edited:
What isn't working with the 6s? You should just bite the bullet and pay to get it fixed through Apple. At least you can trade it in on Next if you want that way.

I'm on the Apple upgrade program. Same as the carrier financing but with AC+ included for a small bit more per month.

Does anyone know of a call recorder app that doesn't require the three way call feature?

What isn't working with the 6s? You should just bite the bullet and pay to get it fixed through Apple. At least you can trade it in on Next if you want that way.

I'm on the Apple upgrade program. Same as the carrier financing but with AC+ included for a small bit more per month.

It fell off my bed one day and when I woke up the screen was all messed up, not physically but something was wrong inside, I was seeing a bunch of bars and colors and stuff. It still worked and I was just gonna tough it out for like 3 months until my upgrade but I used it for half a day and the screen eventually died. I brought it to the Apple Store and originally they said i just needed to replace the screen and itd be like $109 or something. I came back an hour later and they said there was water damage and the cheapest fix would be either $300 or $400 I don't remember. It sucks cause I knew there was water damage #teamraw but I don't think that's what messed it up, it dropped off my bed and hit the corner of my metal air conditioner that was on the floor.. That def did it .. I was gonna bring my AC to the basement the night before but got too lazy..that's what I get :smh:. Ended up going to att and buying a 5 (don't know if it's a 5s) for $200

Last edited:
I replaced my dad's 6 Plus screen today and it took me about 30 minutes. Great thing about iPhones is they have relatively simple layouts. Bought the screen for about $40 on eBay and everything works perfectly. Also has inspired me to go with no screen protector on my 6s Plus

I'm still getting the Bluetooth problem in my car, and only my car. Headphones and speakers pair fine, but the car consistently fails upon start up. No issues before, and no issues with previous phones.
mean.gif
You most likely already did this, but delete all devices that you previously connected to and  then try to connect again.. 

I have the issue with my TranzitBlueHF in my car after the previous IOS update .
I have to manually pair it in Bluettooth everytime I start my car now.
It used to auto connect right away

It fell off my bed one day and when I woke up the screen was all messed up, not physically but something was wrong inside, I was seeing a bunch of bars and colors and stuff. It still worked and I was just gonna tough it out for like 3 months until my upgrade but I used it for half a day and the screen eventually died. I brought it to the Apple Store and originally they said i just needed to replace the screen and itd be like $109 or something. I came back an hour later and they said there was water damage and the cheapest fix would be either $300 or $400 I don't remember. It sucks cause I knew there was water damage #teamraw but I don't think that's what messed it up, it dropped off my bed and hit the corner of my metal air conditioner that was on the floor.. That def did it .. I was gonna bring my AC to the basement the night before but got too lazy..that's what I get :smh:. Ended up going to att and buying a 5 (don't know if it's a 5s) for $200

You can still sell the damaged 6S easily for a couple hundred on eBay. Will get your money back, I would have used that to upgrade

Real talk thinking bout copping 6S since I use my on ear Bose headphones religiously

I saw someone got upset with the peel case

It is NOT for any kinda of protection. Helps prevent scratches on the back and maybe just maybe, a slightly better grip.

If you drop the phone with the case, you will probably crack or shatter and wouldn't be surprised if the case cracked as well.

I see absolutely zero difference in the camera from the 6S-7

I think it's basically been proven it's very little to no difference on blogs
real talk .. This camera **** is just a gimmick. Some stuff giving the right conditions but overall is not a reason to upgrade. If your pictures sucked before they will suck after upgrading.

I need to do some research on MacRumors forums to see what's good with that and if there's any potential solves. Haven't heard anything yet.
people cl0wn on Droids but this is a major issue especially when they removed the aux Jack. The NFC is also an issue for me .... All my devices are NFC capable, just tap and paired. I'm lazy...

I replaced my dad's 6 Plus screen today and it took me about 30 minutes. Great thing about iPhones is they have relatively simple layouts. Bought the screen for about $40 on eBay and everything works perfectly. Also has inspired me to go with no screen protector on my 6s Plus
S model would be more difficult tho no? because of the 3D touch. depends how messed up your phone gets i guess

S model would be more difficult tho no? because of the 3D touch. depends how messed up your phone gets i guess
From what I have read, it is the same process of changing it. I'll find out for sure if the time ever comes to change it though 

Is anyone else having problems receiving notifications? Not getting anything randomly for a day now. Already went to notifications in settings and everything is on and I don't have sleep mode on neither.

Is anyone else having problems receiving notifications? Not getting anything randomly for a day now. Already went to notifications in settings and everything is on and I don't have sleep mode on neither.
yes, sometimes i dont get them when they are suppose to come through, and i will receive a new one and the other one would come in right before the new one

Most of you guys getting Plus getting it in 128gb? I was thinking that the 32gb would be enough since I have icloud storage, but then realized that logic might be flawed when it comes to recording 4k videos and all.

Most of you guys getting Plus getting it in 128gb? I was thinking that the 32gb would be enough since I have icloud storage, but then realized that logic might be flawed when it comes to recording 4k videos and all.

Yeah, I have 128

Got mine in 256. I definitely agree that 128 would be the perfect number for the Plus models.

Back
Top Bottom