Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
It was scary how easy it was to preorder on T-Mobile’s site. Just messing around I hit refresh a few minutes before the time they said it would open up at 3:01ET and they had already had it up on their site open to preorder so I just went thru with it with ease.

app store had me nervous. it came up a minute or so late.
2645B18B-3F00-4986-A6CF-7AE6BFFC6B74.jpeg

Did anybody get confirmation from Apple? I don’t see anything under recent orders

I got an email within a minute or two that reads like a confirmation email, but the heading does say order processing.

Email makes it sound like I'm a sure thing to pick up 11/3 at 9:00am but we'll see.

finally got through on the apple store app, won’t get it till the 17-24th. not too bad i guess

Though the App Store I tried to confirm my billing zip code and last 4 of social said it would ship in 2-3 weeks but it kept giving me an error and said I had an iPhone reservation and would be emailed soon to complete and I have 24 hrs to click the link and finish it.

Reactions: ARK
Apple gave me a reservation number? I usually just go to my carrier store when I buy a phone, I’m New to the Apple process.

Back
Top Bottom