Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I'm on a 6S+ on 10.2.1 :lol:. Debating whether the update/jailbreak is worth it. I used to be heavy into jailbreaking/tweaking back in the day. Gonna have to do some reading to see if it'll still be worth my while.

2125D1CA-81BC-470A-B8E7-636EEB337343.png

Went smoothly, got a few tweaks installed but most of the ones I like aren't compatible with iOS 11 yet.

Dope wallpaper.

My cousin is in Mexico and he copped an iPhone 6s.
He said he needs to get the IMEI unblocked so he can use it internationally.
Does anyone know how to get this done?

I'm completely stumped when it comes to iCloud. I have 5GB of 5GB available, have turned off every single app in "Manage Storage", but my phone still won't back up because the "Next Backup Size" is 13.1GB. Where is it getting this number from? The only things I have turned on for backup are Contacts, Home, Notes, and Wallet.

I'm completely stumped when it comes to iCloud. I have 5GB of 5GB available, have turned off every single app in "Manage Storage", but my phone still won't back up because the "Next Backup Size" is 13.1GB. Where is it getting this number from? The only things I have turned on for backup are Contacts, Home, Notes, and Wallet.

Backups includes texts, photos, etc.

Texts + contacts are most important to me.
Too many pics/videos shared through text that I can't lose.

Just pay up for storage -- it's only $1 per month for 50GB

I have photos turned off. But it might be texts. I haven't deleted them in years :lol:. Wish there was a way to exclude them. All I really want to back up is my contacts.

Contacts don’t take up storage on iCloud. As long as you have it checked on under your iCloud settings, you should be good. But double check under settings>contacts, that you don’t have “on my iPhone” turned on (it won’t show if you have it turned off so don’t worry if you don’t see it). Also, check settings>accounts & passwords or in the phone or contacts app, and double check where your contacts are syncing from. In the app, it’ll be if you can tap “groups” on the top left corner (again, if you don’t see this, you’re good cause all your contacts are on iCloud if you did the first part of this reply). Can be iCloud, google etc.

Better late than never :pimp:

It’s the 10th anniversary iPhone. Some say the phone was underwhelming but watch these other companies follow suit and have face scanning tech on their flagship phones from now on

My damn Apple Watch has a scratch. Anything i can do to remove it?

How bad is it? You can replace screen but it's not like it's broken, mainly cosmetic I'll assume, if you got apple care you should contact apple support and see what they can do but I doubut they don't replace for cosmetic scraches. Live with it and get a screen protector so you won't have worry again.

Same here. I have to keep opening Elektra and redoing the jailbreak. Seems like I’ll keep waiting for a more solid build.

Which version of Electra are you using? I heard 1.03 is supposed to be more stable but haven't had a chance to install it yet

Back
Top Bottom