Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Nice. I’m using some bose noise canceling ear buds right now. They’re wired so I’m ready for some thing wire less.

66847693-3431-498D-8003-E345AB921968.jpeg

X camera is as good as advertised

Attachments

• 9BDD5AE2-86E2-4891-8EC2-C708BC6E5758.jpeg
    9BDD5AE2-86E2-4891-8EC2-C708BC6E5758.jpeg
    404.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 0E0D0A5F-F63C-4ABA-9DEA-27F95DF750FE.jpeg
    0E0D0A5F-F63C-4ABA-9DEA-27F95DF750FE.jpeg
    185 KB · Views: 24
  • 0D237214-CEA2-43EF-91CD-965038BF3369.jpeg
    0D237214-CEA2-43EF-91CD-965038BF3369.jpeg
    280.1 KB · Views: 26
do y’all ever go back to old iphone pics (iphone 3, 4, 5 etc) and see how less quality the pics are compared to now, but back then the pics seemed amazing :lol:

Debating getting rid of my 8+ for a regular Pixel,, because camera is the reason I started buying iPhones in the first place.

do y’all ever go back to old iphone pics (iphone 3, 4, 5 etc) and see how less quality the pics are compared to now, but back then the pics seemed amazing :lol:

Moores law my man. Even though integrated circuits/mobile proccessors have outpaced moores law. the tech will always seem to get better.

I phones will all ways be a good puechase,

You just gotta figure if your willing to be in the ios ecosystem and if apple services appeal to your needs.

I switch between ios and android all the time. They both have the strength and weaknesses, but both arent perfect.

IPhone x for sure.

I have no complaints with the X. Solid phone, no software issues (I haven’t done any updates). I’m all apple for the most part and this phone works seamlessly with my needs.

Appreciate the input. Went ahead and got the X and so far im satisfied. Its nothing to blow me away but it is pretty dope, especially for what i need it for, it was also an easier transition from the s8plus since i was already used to no buttons and gesture controls.

Reactions: God
I have a 6+ and the phone just turns off on it's own any time between 90-99%. if I try to turn it back on, it says the battery is dead. after I plug it in, the phone comes on and has the battery at wherever it died at (ex: 92%) and I can take it off charge and it works again. The battery also dies within 1 hour of light use after plugging it back in to get it back on. I took it in to an apple store and because theres a small crack on the screen they said I'd have to pay $200 to get battery/screen replaced :smh: anyone have an extra tmobile/GSM unlocked 6/6s or 7+ they'd let go for the low? :nerd:

So far the out of order messages seems to be okay in 11.3.

Running this 6S into the ground before I decide to upgrade.

My 6S is running iOS 9.2.3.

Should I upgrade to 11?

dang your two versions behind. If your iphond has jailbreak, I wouldn't. But if like ios 11 features that's your choice. Reminder it might get throttled not to sure if apple removed the throttling in the latest ios11 firmware.

Copped the X this weekend. I switch over to T-Mobile as well. I'm tired of paying $10 a day with Verizon to use my phone when I'm in different countries.

Overall I'm paying $10 less with T-Mobile + Free Netflix.
Not sure if you watch baseball, but T-Mobile is giving away free subscriptions to MLB.tv through the T-Mobile Tuesdays app as well. Offer expires tonight at midnight I believe.

if it’s running fine i would say no

Agree.

I miss iOS 9.. one thing that is really getting on my nerves is this Notification Center. Why can’t I group all my notifications by APP?? (They had this in iOS 9 and took it away)

So far the out of order messages seems to be okay in 11.3.

Running this 6S into the ground before I decide to upgrade.

As am I my friend.....

I'm getting my wife the iPhone 8 (her choice) today for her bday, what's a good battery case for the 8?

you know, it's an external battery that's also a case.... ya'll know what i'm talmbout.....

Copped the X this weekend. I switch over to T-Mobile as well. I'm tired of paying $10 a day with Verizon to use my phone when I'm in different countries.

Overall I'm paying $10 less with T-Mobile + Free Netflix.
Smh. Youll be back

Back
Top Bottom