Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Paid off my matte black 128GB 7+ a few weeks ago with T-Mobile and got it unlocked. Went from monthly bill being $94 to now $64 since no more monthly device fee. I'm on the T-Mobile one unlimited everything plan with auto pay.

Seriously I'm in no rush of upgrading to a Iphone X or whatever they come out with this year.

tenor.gif

Any truth to this? My girl went into T-Mobile to get the X. Sales rep advised her to get the 8+ instead, because Apple was set to discontinue to the X.

Not true :lol:

They aren’t discontinuing it, they are slowing down production though since soon enough they’ll be producing new phones for the fall

Wifey's bday is next week and she's going to upgrade from her 6.

She wants the 8- but the cell phone companies don't do the 2 year contracts anymore, right?

i was trying to tell her they don't, and she was so adamant that they still do that she got me second guessing myself... LOL

That's what i was tying to say.

but then she got all loud and started looking at me like i was a trippin.... LOL

Not true :lol:

They aren’t discontinuing it, they are slowing down production though since soon enough they’ll be producing new phones for the fall

So then the T-Mobile rep was nice enough to save her $? She had said it was being discontinued and there isn't much of a difference in the 8+ anyway.

I mentioning before even people at Apple atore by me are telling customers to cop the 8+ Instead of the X

Why would you purchase a completely different product instead though? If the discontinuation rumors are true, just because they're discontinuing production doesn't change the fact that it's a superior device (in certain aspects). If I preferred the X's form factor, features, etc over the 8+, just because it's being discontinued wouldn't make me not purchase it. Waiting to purchase the new iteration, maybe. But to buy a completely different product just doesn't make sense to me. It's not like Apple is gonna stop supporting it or remove the app store from it or something :lol:.

That's what i was tying to say.

but then she got all loud and started looking at me like i was a trippin.... LOL

While she upgrades her phone, upgrade your gf lol jk

But no, no more 2-year contracts, the only phantom contract is installment payments on the device if you go that route

Any truth to this? My girl went into T-Mobile to get the X. Sales rep advised her to get the 8+ instead, because Apple was set to discontinue to the X.

they’re trying to hornswagle you fam

Cracked the back of my X on Monday. Didn't want them to just swap out the back glass so I made sure the phone would be completely replaced. :wink:

Went in Apple on Tuesday morning and swapped it out for $99. They said that the back glass is all one piece and if it breaks the whole phone needs replacing. Also if I didn't have AppleCare it would've cost me over $500 to replace.

Still going #TeamRaw but just be advised how important AppleCare or insurance is.

Cracked the back of my X on Monday. Didn't want them to just swap out the back glass so I made sure the phone would be completely replaced. :wink:

Went in Apple on Tuesday morning and swapped it out for $99. They said that the back glass is all one piece and if it breaks the whole phone needs replacing. Also if I didn't have AppleCare it would've cost me over $500 to replace.

Still going #TeamRaw but just be advised how important AppleCare or insurance is.
Or just get one of hundreds of 10 dollars cases off amazon lol. Nah, I see where you’re coming from though.

Can I get one of yalls opinion, I have a samsung s8 plus now, and i'm thinking about switching back to iphone for the ease of messaging and facetime when im away for work. Are the new iphones worth it? would yall recommend the 8 plus or X?

I phones will all ways be a good puechase,

You just gotta figure if your willing to be in the ios ecosystem and if apple services appeal to your needs.

I switch between ios and android all the time. They both have the strength and weaknesses, but both arent perfect.

IPhone x for sure.

Can I get one of yalls opinion, I have a samsung s8 plus now, and i'm thinking about switching back to iphone for the ease of messaging and facetime when im away for work. Are the new iphones worth it? would yall recommend the 8 plus or X?

I have no complaints with the X. Solid phone, no software issues (I haven’t done any updates). I’m all apple for the most part and this phone works seamlessly with my needs.

Anyone facing an issue where iMessages are sending/being received out of order? I did for a while, it seemed to have gone away, and now it's back. Super annoying. I've tried a hard restart but nothing.

Anyone facing an issue where iMessages are sending/being received out of order? I did for a while, it seemed to have gone away, and now it's back. Super annoying. I've tried a hard restart but nothing.

Which iPhone/iOS are you on?

Mine are sending ok, but let's say i send 3 messages, someone replies- it goes inbetween the 2nd and 3rd message....

WTF

EDIT: i'm still on a 6s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom