Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
If I were to unlock a Sprint iPhone 6S, is there any inferiority when compared to the AT&T/Verizon/T-Mobile counterparts?

If I were to unlock a Sprint iPhone 6S, is there any inferiority when compared to the AT&T/Verizon/T-Mobile counterparts?
not really the baseband radio chips are almost similar on iphone models from each respected carrier, they will support the GSM standard / LTE standard to use globally. Just that the Sprint/Verizon model have cdma on the baseband radio chips to support them in the US.

The verizon model is best one of all carriers though.

Just got the 8plus, 1st iPhone after being a long time Samsung guy. I picked this over the x due to the screen size and love it. I’m worried about space since there is no sd card so hopefully I don’t burn through 256 gigs too fast

This glitch where the iMessage people send showing up as if they sent it prior to your last text when you open it from notifications has been going on for 2 months already

Apple fix this

Any good deals on iPhone X right now? My sister-in-law is looking to upgrade from her broken 6 plus. She’s willing to leave T- mobile. She’s a single mother going to college and working so she’s looking for the cheapest/best deal possible. I see Sprint is running a promotion but I’m not familiar with them

Apple/Sprint don't do single mother deals. She better not being using Homie child support money for for vrivilous purchases.

they got deals on the iPhone 8 and 8 plus look around and youll find something.

Pics of single moms?:nerd:

Apple/Sprint don't do single mother deals. She better not being using Homie child support money for for vrivilous purchases.

they got deals on the iPhone 8 and 8 plus look around and youll find something.

Pics of single moms?:nerd:
Baby daddy passed away while she was pregnant.

She’s fine with the 8 but I won’t allow anyone in my fam to rock anything lower than the top of the line flagship iPhone. Has to be the most expensive model. Might just add her to our line and get the phone for her and just tell her give me what she can each month. #GodsPlan

Baby daddy passed away while she was pregnant.

She’s fine with the 8 but I won’t allow anyone in my fam to rock anything lower than the top of the line flagship iPhone. Has to be the most expensive model. Might just add her to our line and get the phone for her and just tell her give me what she can each month. #GodsPlan

Apologies for my disrespect.

apple don't do deals on flagship devices especially something like the X, carries won't even do it as well.

you can always buy unlocked through swappa for a lesser price, but its usally second hand. If you get lucky sometimes brand new.

Apologies for my disrespect.

apple don't do deals on flagship devices especially something like the X, carries won't even do it as well.

you can always buy unlocked through swappa for a lesser price, but its usally second hand. If you get lucky sometimes brand new.
It’s all good homie.

Yeah just gotta pay if you want to play.

My pops just hit me with the same question earlier as well. Asking me how I liked the X and said it was time to upgrade since is 16gb 6 is on its last legs. But he a cheapo, he makes well over 6 figures a year on top of his military retirement yet he’s always looking for a deal and bargain :lol:

get her a 8 plus.

im hearing a lot of apple employees are suggesting it to people over the X

its about to be April, new big boy gonna be out soon to make the X look extra regular... maybe

they new to work on that software tho, ive never seen **** buggier than whats going on with the X

Returned s9 plus for an X

Jon my was no different than my 8+, the dual lens barelllly has better bokeh than the s8 with its software focusing

Just wanted to thank whoever recommended Google Photos
It's really awesome, backs up quickly, and easy to use

My only gripe is that you have to delete photos/videos from the app itself
And then it flows through to your iPhone Photos/Videos
And not vice versa (deleting from your phone --> Google Photos syncs/updates)

Last edited:
I’d rather get the 8 or 8+, this X is trash

Looking to get rid of mine... Resale value is still high

I’m on the fence. While I like the X I do miss Touch ID from time to time. I cane from an 8plus so the jump was not big at all.

Back
Top Bottom