Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Enable iCloud Photo Library and save 25gb. I have a 64gb X and only ran up 14 gbs since I’ve had it.
i’m just gonna try to justify it by transferring my stuff to the x plus or 11 that hopefully has faster lte and processor :lol:

until then the x should last. also i can’t tell you how many times i dropped my x. :lol: no case or insurance, just a glass screen protector

Bring on the 512 GB :lol:

6708CECF-DD28-463A-9D34-8D3DDFF1467B.png

i’m just gonna try to justify it by transferring my stuff to the x plus or 11 that hopefully has faster lte and processor :lol:

until then the x should last. also i can’t tell you how many times i dropped my x. :lol: no case or insurance, just a glass screen protector

Cracked my back glass, copped the Apple brown leather case and been good ever since. I have AppleCare + to hold down the repair but I’m chillin for now

Ima need multi tasking and PIP video apps like on the iPad on the new iPhone X+

This new update has no pro/ power user features smh

Anyone else tired of getting bent over annually by AT&T?

Every year they up my unlimited data plan by $5/month, and they're too quick to tell me how benefited I am from being grandfathered into to their og unlimited data plan which has increased by $30/mo since I first started with them.

**** those *** holes. What's the cheapest plan I can get for one line while still benefiting from Apple's Upgrade program?

Barely need data and certainly don't need minutes on my personal phone.

i'd gladly pay $40/m for unlimited data...

IMG_0053.PNG

I got this plan last Friday promo is over. Using a iPhone 6 though. Still better than nothing.

Last edited:
I have like $200 in Apple gift cards. Thinking about grabbing that Series 3 Nike Watch with Cellular :nerd:.

I have like $200 in Apple gift cards. Thinking about grabbing that Series 3 Nike Watch with Cellular :nerd:.

Ben-Stiller-Is-Retro-Do-It-Reaction-Gif.gif

I got S2 Nike watch. It's definitely worth it.
I assume you can only use apple gift cards at apple, but best buy got deals on them right now.

Same!
Got the Iphone X for fathers day.
Looking for a case online as i type this up lol
Any cool features i should know about?
Im still getting used to it

Same!
Got the Iphone X for fathers day.
Looking for a case online as i type this up lol
Any cool features i should know about?
Im still getting used to it

ive probably tried every case/skin there is lol

ive stuck with a spigen i got off amazon, i forget which exact one is but its a matte finish that gives it a great grip. its also considerable thin/sleek.

the apple one for me was too bulky but great quality and colors.

ive always used dbrand skins but stuck with the spigen over this option although i did buy them for the x.

i tried the veil xt i think it was, the ultra slim, but like some other slim cases it was too slippery.

im not too concerned with drop protection, id rather it have more of a sleek look and again the spigen for me was best because it has great grip.

Ben-Stiller-Is-Retro-Do-It-Reaction-Gif.gif

I got S2 Nike watch. It's definitely worth it.
I assume you can only use apple gift cards at apple, but best buy got deals on them right now.
Yeah my dad loves his S2 as well. And word, I can only use the gift cards at Apple Stores/.com. I'll probably hit the Apple Store to check the different options out in person.

This one is fire but I may just go for the lowkey Space Gray face/band combo.
Screen Shot 2018-06-18 at 2.09.44 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom