Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Already having issues with my X. During phone calls, I cant hear anything but the person Im on the call with could hear me.

Also tested it using voice memo and switching receivers. Currently on the latest iOS.

Going to try to restore my phone. Genius appointment has already been booked :smh:

Edit: Restored my phone and it appears to be working now

Last edited:
Do you guys still close background apps that you're not using? I used to but I haven't done it in a while and i don't feel any performance issues when I have a bunch of apps running. It doesn't really matter now right? I have the iPhone X btw.

When close apps, it’s takes up all of resources when you start them up again. Just let the iOS handle how apps should be prioritized, unless you have a really old iPhone then close the apps. But the iPhone X and 8 have plenty of speed and ram to keep up the apps you use.

They have to get rid of the notch.

The only reason they keep it is due to brand awareness, because as far as I can tell it's the only way to tell apple from android externally.

Currently on an 8+, would upgrade if notch was removed.

My 8’s noticaably slow. Especially when typing. It’s not snappy anymore.

It’s as slow as my 6s.

Did restoring to factory and starting from scratch fix the slowness? Apple reps say it’s a bug from my old backup, but i always assumed that was bs.

I have background refresh off

My 8’s noticaably slow. Especially when typing. It’s not snappy anymore.

It’s as slow as my 6s.

Did restoring to factory and starting from scratch fix the slowness? Apple reps say it’s a bug from my old backup, but i always assumed that was bs.

I have background refresh off

It very well could be a bug from an app in your back up. My 6 was buggy as hell. When I got my X, I downloaded the new apps 1 by 1 and only the ones I needed (no apps that hadn’t been updated by the developer in quite some time) and my X has been a flawless experience.

They have to get rid of the notch.

The only reason they keep it is due to brand awareness, because as far as I can tell it's the only way to tell apple from android externally.

Currently on an 8+, would upgrade if notch was removed.

Don't even notice it, but that could just be me.

I haven't noticed my notch. It is what it is. Just a part of the phone for me.

Notch isn't brand awareness. Half the Android phones are copying it :lol: it's just their solution to no bezels until they get clear glass that doesn't distort front facing cam

So there's little to no chance of that notch going away for the new iphones coming out this fall?

-Drew

So there's little to no chance of that notch going away for the new iphones coming out this fall?

-Drew

Some phones figured out other solutions. Lenovo or one of those mfs has a pop out front facing camera, and still has notification LEDs under the screen, with no notch so Apple probably isn't far behind in whatever they're developing. Unless they actually start marketing the notch themselves it'll probably be gone in '19/'20

Do you guys still close background apps that you're not using? I used to but I haven't done it in a while and i don't feel any performance issues when I have a bunch of apps running. It doesn't really matter now right? I have the iPhone X btw.

I read an article a while back, probably when ios11 came out that closing apps to save on battery didn't make that much of a difference. Not sure if that relates to performance too.

What if the notch was flush with the phone? Instead of that small area, the notch was the width of the phone

Also, i see the only “benefit” of the notch as being able to place the time/battery modules in those areas, leaving more area for the actual screen

What if the notch was flush with the phone? Instead of that small area, the notch was the width of the phone

Also, i see the only “benefit” of the notch as being able to place the time/battery modules in those areas, leaving more area for the actual screen
If the notch went the width of the phone then it wouldn't be bezel-less.

then it wouldn't be a notch.

i would have preferred that though.

If you have an X in hand, you really don’t notice the notch. Jumped straight from a 6s+ to the X and have no regrets in the least.

Reactions: God
Don’t notice the notch either.

I’m thinking about getting a watch, but cat really think of a reason to.

Don’t notice the notch either.

I’m thinking about getting a watch, but cat really think of a reason to.
I'm gonna grab the S3 Cellular primarily for the beach and to use as a golf GPS. Won't have to worry about getting my phone all sandy and dirty. Can just leave it in the car/crib.

Back
Top Bottom