Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
@God stick stick good points. I guess I could just contract myself in and pay outright when I'm ready. I'm "saving" myself some money due to the fact that I'm getting a $200-300 credit for my 6S trade in.

alchemist iq alchemist iq that used to be me when I was younger :lol: but nowadays IDC to get the new phone every release.

Anyone have a macbook or macbook air? I'm considering getting one
I was ride or die apple for years but now not so much. They’ve really stripped them down with the ports and hardware. I’d get a cheap air just for internet and phone syncing but that’s it

I got a 6S because it was cheap and I can run iOS apps that I plan on developing on it and it still has the headphone jack. I use a Samsung S7Edge for my phone.

according to rumors the lightning port is next to get the axe, gonna be wireless charging only. probably won’t happen for a few years though

according to rumors the lightning port is next to get the axe, gonna be wireless charging only. probably won’t happen for a few years though
Yeah, they have to make it quicker, I was meh at first on wireless charging. A big fan now, but its way too slow, almost 50% as fast as standard charging.

Yeah, they have to make it quicker, I was meh at first on wireless charging. A big fan now, but its way too slow, almost 50% as fast as standard charging.

yeah, supposedly there working on making it faster.

they’d also have to include a wireless charger in the box, which you know they don’t want to do :lol:

Just upgraded from a 6plus to 8plus. Already hating having to bring that headphones adapter with me.
Also when I swipe up and turn off WiFi it still turns it on later on??? Only way to make sure it is off is to manually go to settings and WiFi.

Just upgraded from a 6plus to 8plus. Already hating having to bring that headphones adapter with me.
Also when I swipe up and turn off WiFi it still turns it on later on??? Only way to make sure it is off is to manually go to settings and WiFi.
Yeah that WiFi thing is stupid as hell. Idk if you can change the way it works.

that issue with the wifi in control center has been around.

on ios 12 it tells you it’s gonna turn it off for the rest of the day

Back
Top Bottom