• Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
the x is kinda heavy for a phone imo
even without a case
holding it in my short pockets it drags it

i need a cord for my iphone 7.... whats the cheapest cord i can get that would fit with otterbox on?..... would rather not pay 20 for an apple lightning to usb , lol

I don't know what I'll do if and when this 8+ dies out. I don't like face id and don't see my mind changing on it.

I like FaceID but I do think its a hassle. When I pick up my phone just to move it or put it in my pocket its trying to ID my face even though I dont want to use it at the moment. There are times too when it would be so much easier just to use TouchID. For example pulling it out of your pocket while multitasking I can unlock it with my finger. However with FaceID I have to stop multitasking and look at it to unlock then go back to multitasking. Its those little things that can be frustrating. As a parent with 2 little kids those little things can be annoying.

My 6 plus battery capacity is at 84%. Surprised it wasn’t way lower since it drains real fast.

how do you find out that battery capacity?

Also, I finally got airpods (yes!) and they are awesome! way better than my beats functionality-wise. I have a apple watch series 2, how do i see the batter life of the airpods on it? or is it only available on the series 3?

As a former android/samsung guy the only things i really miss is the screen quality and split screen feature. Apples ecosystem is pretty much the only thing that's keeping me pro apple so far.

that note 9 with the 1tb memory capacity, although it is remarkable, unless you're willing to keep that phone for the length of a car note, there's no way to get that option unless for showing off. The average smartphone user will not need it especially with cloud storage. And especially for those that are on the Samsung forever upgrade plan.

Cloud storage changed the game. I will legit NEVER run out of space. 64gb is too small but the mid amount is all that anyone needs

Back
Top Bottom