Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Why the phones still have that stupid notch?

My 6 plus is slow and the battery life sucks. Will upgrade when the new phones release.

Sounds like they’re making some stupid colors this year lol... I’ll take a Black on Black... if available..

man Iphone x is cool but my bank don’t work with apple pay :lol: can’t use it on apps

It’s their “look”. IMO it’s silly

Personally I wouldn’t mind if the notch actually extended the width of the phone (i know technically it’ll make it a bezel), but aesthetically that notch only reminds me of that guys haircut in the samsung commercial :lol:

I've had the X for about 9mos now and its beautiful.

I've come from a 5s so it's fully justified lol.

Those on 6-7's... make that upgrade.

Going plus all the way.

I’m already used to how the larger phone feels in hand. Can’t go back

still rocking my iphone 6...its super slow. Got the battery replaced thru apple when they ran that special for $30 or whatever. Battery life is fantastic now but the phone still runs super slow.

Probably going to upgrade. Not sure what i want though. I am a fan of the smaller phones but if there is a cheap iphone9 i might go with that over a new X if its going to be $1200

still rocking my iphone 6...its super slow. Got the battery replaced thru apple when they ran that special for $30 or whatever. Battery life is fantastic now but the phone still runs super slow.

Probably going to upgrade. Not sure what i want though. I am a fan of the smaller phones but if there is a cheap iphone9 i might go with that over a new X if its going to be $1200

How long does that $30 special last?

Gonna keep my iPhone 8 plus for as long as possible, love it.

For the cheap people; If you do the math, if you keep a new iphone for 3 years you only payed around 75 cents per day to use it. Well worth it.

day 1 X'er

might venture to the plus territory for the first time. Besides that, haven't read much about rumored upgrades.

I’ll get whatever model is smaller than my 6 plus. This phone has fallen out of my gym shorts and sweatpants pockets so many times. It also bulges out a lot in the pocket of my slim pants.

X user since release, don't even noticed the notch anymore. Need to see the X+ in person to see if it's worth it for me

Back
Top Bottom