• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Been on my 6s plus since release. Patiently waiting for the x plus release

Yeah I need that plus. Need a wider screen again. Looks like the regular 9 will be wider than the current iPhone X.

Almost bought the x this week ...didnt know there are new models coming out :lol:

Yeah, my 6S is dying but I’ve been waiting to see if there is something else - or at least something which will reduce the price of the X a little.

Yeah, my 6S is dying but I’ve been waiting to see if there is something else - or at least something which will reduce the price of the X a little.

Same boat man. My 6 feels like it's on his last legs :lol: ..cant even facetime for 5mins without shutting off.. I just want a new model. Looks like theres a budget one from the 3 new models. Will wait for the review

Ive had this X for less than a year
prolly need the X+ cause i didnt see how quickly 64 gb filled up fast :lol:

You could’ve got a 256 X. Not sure what the + and gb size have to do with one another.
i got a 64 gb X with about 4 gigs left
might need upgrade more space(new phone)

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you guys using the Cloud? There is several ways you can reduce the amount of stuff on your phone. I went from a nearly full 64gb to only 12gb just by backing up to the cloud, wiping the phone, and starting up with the backup.

Reactions: God
I’m getting the new Plus but it’s literally just a larger iPhone X. I was somewhat expecting new features on the phone itself.

i think theres gonna be more resolution on the x plus, 1 gb more ram, extra mp on cameras, and slightly better battery life. The x camera is one of the nicest ive seen. theres also slightly bigger screen. i wish there would be 128 gb storage. I need something in the middle. Its not much of a justification to upgrade:lol: but what the hell. Gonna be paying that $1/month for icloud with only 64gb storage in my case.

jumping up to the plus will be game time decision. i like the size of the X, easy one handed use. but just think about all that real estate :wow:

IMO upgrade every 3 years minimum. Any sooner and you’re wasting your money
I only upgraded because the X :lol:

otherwise the 6,7, and 8 were all the same exact phones.

my phones paid off and ive got applecare+ im chillin til a big update comes

I only upgraded because the X :lol:

otherwise the 6,7, and 8 were all the same exact phones.

my phones paid off and ive got applecare+ im chillin til a big update comes
The X was the first legit change since they went to the 6. Looks like that won’t change for a while. IMO the design of the X is as good as it gets. Camera, ram, etc is what’s changing for years to come

Oh boy I'm like dying here waiting for those new iPhones. I switched to the Galaxy s9 but I need to go back to an iPhone. Gotta take this financial hit though :smh:

Back
Top Bottom