Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Major improvement in battery life in my XS Max with that the 12.0.1 update. Like 9 hours off the charger and my battery is 70% with moderate use

cant even update to 12.1 cause it needs wifi and my wifi at home is down...

People were actually gonna return their phones because of the charging issue :lol:

No lie though bro
If I spend over 1k on a phone , and that **** isn’t perfect from top to bottom
Apple gotta refund LMao

I’m laughing because the new update is supposed to correct the issue. If so, it’s funny how quick people freak out, even though it’s a simple update away from being fixed.

its common sense that it was just a software bug and apple was going to fix it in the next update.

I didn’t have the charging issue. Glad they fixed the issue for those that did though.
Side note they perfected the X with this Max. I have no complaints :nthat:

Last edited:
This morning I had 3 bars of LTE, but nothing that required internet connection worked... WiFi worked fine, but if I turned it off, nothing did... I had to reset my network settings, and that fixed the issue... I don’t ever remember that happening with any of my other phones. I hope this doesn’t become a regular occurrence.
how long u been an admin
or have u always been an admin
and not a mod
coulda sworn u was just a mod
i just noticed :lol:

I hope this update fixes connectivity issues. If it doesnt, Im gonna go exchange this phone.

What connectivity issues?
Having issues with wifi and cellular connectivity. My wifi connections are weak and so are my cellular connections.

Sometimes Im at 1x while my kids (on iphone 8+) are on LTE with full bars.

Having issues with wifi and cellular connectivity. My wifi connections are weak and so are my cellular connections.

Sometimes Im at 1x while my kids (on iphone 8+) are on LTE with full bars.

i updated yesterday seems to be better so far

My only connectivity issue is with certain sites, but I’m guessing it is the site and not the phone, because I haven’t had any issues connecting to everything else... no LTE issues either.

Back
Top Bottom