Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Google needs to quit making phones.

Seriously. They have 0 clue

They mock apple for removing the headphone jack.. then they do it

They hated the notch...then add it

They removed front facing speakers in the OG pixel..then add it back to the pixel 2

They need to quit

Side note - gonna try and sell my 8+. Really want that XS

Wheres that Android fanboy energy now? They quiet as hell lol

Yo I lowkey like that gold watch better than space grey now, but i feel like the watch gotta match my phone (space grey x)

Wheres that Android fanboy energy now? They quiet as hell lol

Yo I lowkey like that gold watch better than space grey now, but i feel like the watch gotta match my phone (space grey x)

Android users used to hit apple guys with the “y’all get the same phone every year:lol:” line and then Samsung made an S9 which was barely an improvement on the S8 then made a Note 9 that was essentially a Note 8 with a tweaked stylus and then Google was like check out this Pixel 3 that’s pretty much a Pixel 2

Android users used to hit apple guys with the “y’all get the same phone every year:lol:” line and then Samsung made an S9 which was barely an improvement on the S8 then made a Note 9 that was essentially a Note 8 with a tweaked stylus and then Google was like check out this Pixel 3 that’s pretty much a Pixel 2

****** still doing this (on both sides) in 2018?

conceit.JPG

Did they get rid of that feather. Where when you view a text message in the Notification Center and you tap on the image. It opens it up in iMessages.

Anyone can recommend a Qi wireless charging pad (able to charge 2 devices) that is compatilble with the Iwatch G2 or later

All the AirPod prices online are dropping. Making me think AirPods2 will be releasing within a month.

Don’t tell me that >D

I kept seeing late 2019 when I looked up the 2’s, so I just told her ok and she bought them for me last night :rofl: #FeelsBadMan

What dock stations would ya recommend..I have an iPhone, iwatch, and AirPods...too many cables now!!

How's iOS 12 working for everyone?
Pros/cons?
My 6s is on 11.3, battery was working fine, but is starting to drain fast

Back
Top Bottom