Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I held the XR in hand and it just feels weird. It feels almost like the inside of the phone is hollow

Yeah it just didn’t feel right. Screen isn’t that bad tho. Seems bright and vibrant. But yeah the materials feel cheap compared to the XS and Max

I held the XR in hand and it just feels weird. It feels almost like the inside of the phone is hollow
could be due to X being steel?

I mean any other phone I hold feels light as hell, X and safe to assume XS are heavy

For me the perfect phone from them would have been the Xr body with the Xs screen and the Xr camera. Then sell it for $850.

You basically should just wait for the Xs to hit a discount

That will be another year. I don't think my iphone 6 will make it that long :lol:
I am just being picky obviously. The only thing that concerns me honestly is that it seems the Xr takes better low light portrate phones than the XS. But since the Xr uses digital photography maybe apple can just add it via software to make the Xs work the same.

(https://www.idownloadblog.com/2018/10/24/iphone-xr-lowlight-portrait-mode/)

Probably just gonna grab an Xs around Xmas time

birthday came early!!! watch was supposed to deliver on the 30th but came in today...

charging the bad boy up now and can't wait to show ya'll.... that is if nobody has already (which i'm sure someone already has)

The price diff between the XR and XS wouldnt stress me unless I was buying either outright. If you’re doing monthly payments the $12/mo not impacting your life if you can afford it. Also, if you did buy them outright, you’ll get $200 more trade anyways. The diff in trade in value between an 8 plus and X through Verizon is about $150 which is almost the diff in price when they dropped

Damn Fedex driver got me for my XS :smh: Ordered from Verizon and had it overnight shipped. Last scan was on the truck Tuesday when it was supposed to be delivered. Verizon already filed a claim but I'm more surprised at how obvious it is :rolleyes

Damn Fedex driver got me for my XS :smh: Ordered from Verizon and had it overnight shipped. Last scan was on the truck Tuesday when it was supposed to be delivered. Verizon already filed a claim but I'm more surprised at how obvious it is :rolleyes
FedEx is the absolute worst. Had a pair of kicks stolen once, and another close call for some Yeezys. :smh: :smh:

Good thing Verizon is taking care of you though.

Back
Top Bottom