• Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Jay birds are wack?

I was thinking about the x4’s

I like the fact that you can download an app and adjust the sound settings

Ive been using the X2 for years. Theyre awesome imo. Especially with the foam inserts. Molds to the shape of your ear which helps keep them in + the wings.

GOAT earphones imo

Does anyone else experience bad reception with Wifi and Cellular? Ever since I got this Iphone XS Max ive had more issues then my Iphone 6S. Its starting to get extremely annoying. I can have full bars of wifi/cellular and I cant even send a simple imessage!

Doesn’t help but my experience has been the opposite. Ever since I went from my 7 to xs max I actually get service in places where it previously said “no service”

I might be off team raw for good, I mess with this leather case. Unless they ever bring back a jet black phone :nerd::nerd:

I’m still waiting for a iPad mini 5. I think mine is a 3 (which replaced the original one) and it’s getting a bit slow.

Might have to go for the 9.7 or 10.5” pro - but I like the fact that I can get this one in my pocket.

If the pencil won’t work with the mini that might force me to the pro though.

Anyone got both - with the thinner bezel how much bigger are the other ones?

Same here. I was really hoping for a bezel less iPad mini

Powerbeats > AirPods for the gym imo.

No way thenm powerbeats falling out of your ears. Air pods I feel like can fall out when lifting sometimes and that feeling in itself is annoying

I do love my AirPods tho for everything else

Last edited:
AirPods amazing for the gym honestly.

How can they be great with that battery life and being that they aren't water proof?

If you aren't sweating at the gym, you could have just stayed home.

Jay birds are wack?

I was thinking about the x4’s

I like the fact that you can download an app and adjust the sound settings

Jaybirds are probably the best in ear gym ones you can get.

They’ve never fell out of my ears and I used to shoot ball for about 2 hours everytime

What sort of basketball do you play where you don't talk to your teammates?

Isn’t she or he implying that he or she is just shooting the basketball and not playing a game of basketball?

I didn't personally like the Jay birds, didn't fit well in my ears despite the obscene amount of customization you can do. Battery life was meh, and overall sound quality and app were subpar for me.

When it comes to me functionality > yes even over sound. I actually like airpods for working out, can't speak to battery life in the gym as I only work out for around an hour or so, but on the plane they seem to last at least a few hours.

I didn't personally like the Jay birds, didn't fit well in my ears despite the obscene amount of customization you can do. Battery life was meh, and overall sound quality and app were subpar for me.

When it comes to me functionality > yes even over sound. I actually like airpods for working out, can't speak to battery life in the gym as I only work out for around an hour or so, but on the plane they seem to last at least a few hours.

Jaybirds sound a whole hell of a lot better than air pods

How can they be great with that battery life and being that they aren't water proof?

Battery life is great? :lol:

And I mean I sweat like a pig after about 5 minutes of any activity

They aren’t water proof but unless you jump in a pool with em on, you’ll be fine.

I never ran into an issue with them getting all sweaty and causing any issues. Sound just like the day I got em

Isn’t she or he implying that he or she is just shooting the basketball and not playing a game of basketball?
I mean it was rigorous workout so not just a typical shooting

Plus they are worn to workout in, like my post above states. They are perfectly fine for the gym weather you sweat or no.

Said **** it and finally bought a pair of AirPods. After using it for couple days, probably one of my better purchases I ever made.

If new ones come out I’ll just sell these and add the money. Waterproof? How much do you guys sweat? No need for that. Regular lifting and even running is completely fine in these.

That’s the thing that be throwing me off when folks say they waiting until they waterproof to cop. What u gone do swim in them? They def sweat proof and they are way more sweat proof than the sorry as beats.

As far as the battery life go they charge like 50% in 5 mins what more to do want from me tyreese voice

Spent an entire summer sweating wearing mine doing outdoor and indoor activities. No issues.

Only times they've fallen out were taking off hoodies. Did 2.5 miles wearing them running/jogging outside and had no issues.

I use one at a time on my motorcycle too, phone mounted on my bars.

Joints are great.

Funny how I just purchased some Airpods on Saturday and haven’t been in this thread for a while, and it’s been the the topic the last page and half.

Anyways AirPods are great. I use PB2 for the gym and they’ve been really durable. Only thing that sucks about them is that they don’t really get loud.

That was my main concern about the AirPods but after doing my research I pulled the trigger. They are clutch on these 12 hour shifts :wow:

Just realized my top speaker on my iPhone XS Max is not working. Made an appointment for today.

I looked online And other people are experiencing it.

If you wanna test yours. Just try sliding back and forth on your L——-R balance while a song is playing. My top one sounds like trash.

You seem like a hater that hasn’t even tried a pair.

Why not quote me where I said I do drills in my AirPods and no issues? Sweat proof for sure. Almost 2 years old and still going strong. Battery is still great.

You seem like a hater that hasn’t even tried a pair.

Why not quote me where I said I do drills in my AirPods and no issues? Sweat proof for sure. Almost 2 years old and still going strong. Battery is still great.

And you seem like a liar

:nerd::nerd::nerd:
New AirPods listings were added to the Bluetooth Special Interest Group's regulatory database on November 1, 2018, suggesting a refreshed version of the accessory could be coming in the near future.

The AirPods listing, noticed first by MySmartPrice, features model numbers A2031 and A2032, which seems to correspond to a left AirPod and a right AirPod, both of which have completed the Bluetooth Qualification Process.

airpodsnocase-800x433.jpg

Apple's hardware version number is listed as REV1.1, compared to the REV1.0 hardware listing of the original AirPods. The new AirPods connect to an iPhone, iPad, or Mac using Bluetooth 5.0, according to the details provided, but little else about them can be gleaned from the listing.

airpodsbluetoothlisting.jpg

Rumors have suggested that Apple is working on second-generation AirPods with an improved wireless chip that supports hands-free "Hey Siri" functionality. AirPods with "Hey Siri" support were shown off in a September Apple video when the iPhone launched, but upgraded AirPods did not make an appearance at Apple's September or October events.

We've also been expecting a new AirPods wireless charging case for use with the AirPower, but Apple's Charging Case for the AirPods is not listed in the Bluetooth database, so it is not known if an updated version accompanies the revised version of the AirPods.

airpods-1-and-2-800x487.jpg
A new AirPods Wireless Charging Case was shown off when AirPower was first announced
If these new AirPods are indeed going to launch with a Charging Case that supports wireless charging, it could also mean that Apple is planning to launch its AirPower charging mat in the near future. The AirPower was first introduced in September 2017 and is meant to charge the iPhone, Apple Watch, and AirPods all at once.

airpoweriphone8.jpg

Difficulties with heat management, interference, and inter-device communication are said to have delayed the AirPower. Apple has removed most AirPower mentions from its website, but packaging materials for the recent iPhone XS and XS Max continue to mention AirPower, leaving hope that it's still coming at some point.

We don't know when to expect upgraded AirPods to launch, but the first AirPods were added to the database on November 20, 2016 ahead of a December 13, 2016 launch date. If Apple follows the same timeline, we could see new AirPods in late November or early December.

I can’t rock with those AirPods at all. I guess Apple isn’t missing out on me not buying them but they are ugly as hell and I can understand why you’d want black ones.

Back
Top Bottom