• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Anybody have Jaybird X3s in here.

I need new gym headphones and refuse to buy AirPods until they update them so I’m looking into other products.

Cosign X3s. Well I haven’t used em on iPhone yet but I made the switch this weekend. Hitting the gym after work I’m assuming won’t be much different on this side

Funny how I just purchased some Airpods on Saturday and haven’t been in this thread for a while, and it’s been the the topic the last page and half.

Anyways AirPods are great. I use PB2 for the gym and they’ve been really durable. Only thing that sucks about them is that they don’t really get loud.

That was my main concern about the AirPods but after doing my research I pulled the trigger. They are clutch on these 12 hour shifts :wow:

They lasting you 12 hrs?

Headphones during full run makes no sense.. mustn’t be super casual at planet fitness or something.

If new AirPods are coming, hopefully the price lowers of gen1

Last edited:
So just got back from apple. The ran a sound test and found that 3 of the 4 speakers on my XS max were bad or on its way out.

They replaced the phone.

Cliffs

Front speaker was bad.
Messed with the balancing and when I swiped to the right side it would sound muffled. And low.

So just got back from apple. The ran a sound test and found that 3 of the 4 speakers on my XS max were bad or on its way out.

They replaced the phone.

Cliffs

Front speaker was bad.
Messed with the balancing and when I swiped to the right side it would sound muffled. And low.
How’d that happen? On a brand new phone

They replaced the phone.

Cliffs

Front speaker was bad.
You don’t need cliffs for this post fam. That was a short *** story. :lol:

How’d that happen? On a brand new phone
Listening to bone crusher never scared.

Nah I haven’t even had my phone for a month and I’m using AirPods about 95% of the time. Watch pron on mute so I don’t know. I hope it’s not from my undertaker Bell ringtone.

All srs

Listening to bone crusher never scared.

Nah I haven’t even had my phone for a month and I’m using AirPods about 95% of the time. Watch pron on mute so I don’t know. I hope it’s not from my undertaker Bell ringtone.

All srs
info on the ringtone :lol:

My ymca got tons of guys with airpods playing pickup. They take them out to check score. It's the pure shooters that do it

One Saturday morning at my local LA fit some random guy who’s not a regular was running point with his damn beats on. Dude he was guarding called foul at the rim but he couldn’t hear him cause his music was blasting.

He thinks he got a open fast break and makes a chest pass to his teammate whos not looking cause it’s a dead ball and hits himside of the face pretty hard :lol:

Dude almost got his *** best cause we been tellin him yo man take your headphones off. Lmao

They replaced the phone.

Cliffs

Front speaker was bad.
Just tried this and mine is pretty much muted when I slide the balancer to the right. That's while in portrait mode.

If I turn the phone to landscape then it sounds fine when I slide it to the right, and also sounds fine when I slide it to the left. Not sure what to make of it :lol:.

33D72F44-1760-473C-80D4-7BFD2DE18137.jpeg
Just tried this and mine is pretty much muted when I slide the balancer to the right. That's while in portrait mode.

If I turn the phone to landscape then it sounds fine when I slide it to the right, and also sounds fine when I slide it to the left. Not sure what to make of it :lol:.

I thought only my top one was bad. Then they ran a sound test to determine the problem.

Back
Top Bottom