Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Just copped 2 XRs from att BOGO. Gonna go trade in her 7+ and my old 6s+ tomorrow and see what the balance is. This thing is nice, was close to pulling the trigger on an XS max but want to relax on my spending.

Any tips I should know about?

-swipe left and right on the bottom to switch between open apps.
-turn on reachability in accessibility settings
-double click side button for Apple Pay
-use the halide app for more depth control

Just copped 2 XRs from att BOGO. Gonna go trade in her 7+ and my old 6s+ tomorrow and see what the balance is. This thing is nice, was close to pulling the trigger on an XS max but want to relax on my spending.

Any tips I should know about?
Nice. Need to do the same with AT&T. Let me know what the final is.

Finally got around to coping the gold millanese loop for my watch. This **** fire

E9C28498-F12F-4886-9472-AA52212D9178.jpeg

I bought my girl an 11in. iPad Pro with 256gb for Valentines Day a few weeks back.

Needles to say that she loved it and I ended up using it as well.

I loved the note taking capabilities on it so much that I had to cop the same setup as her but in a 12.9. :nthat:

104333FF-2E23-46C8-A7B3-4D7FB9B7BB08.jpeg

-Drew
Just edited a whole 1080p60f video on a work trip in Japan. This is an older 9.7 ipad pro. Makes me want a new one. These things are pretty amazing and extremely hindered by iOS lol. It was performing video editing task that my laptop was struggling and overheating with. All while being fanless!

Thinking about taking advantage of AT&T BOGO deal. Anything to look out for?

Attachments

• 69844A40-C4E3-474E-9310-6B81150AD5F6.jpeg
    69844A40-C4E3-474E-9310-6B81150AD5F6.jpeg
    188.8 KB · Views: 17
I always wear watches at work and never really cared for an Apple Watch.

But I had enough points on Bestbuy to get a good deal.
Man I love it now :lol:
So cool to use. I paid my Starbucks drinks though my phone had me :wow:

It’s clean looking too.

I always wear watches at work and never really cared for an Apple Watch.

But I had enough points on Bestbuy to get a good deal.
Man I love it now :lol:
So cool to use. I paid my Starbucks drinks though my phone had me :wow:

It’s clean looking too.
I am about to cop one, has it replaced your other watches at work?

On Apple Music in my recently added is there any way to have more then 60 albums as of right now if I add a new one, one is removed

:nthat:

2012 is easily upgradeable in addition to the ports

I have all ports as well, retina, plus already SSD. I bought it in Fall of 2014 and it’s served me well. That space grey calls my name but with all the issues I keep reading on newer models I think I’m going to keep my 2013. There are rumors of a 16.5” Pro. That would be nice!

for me it’s replaced all my watches for daily use. only time i really switch it up is if i’m dressing up

Ditto...Since I’ve gotten the series 4 it’s The only watch I’ve worn...

Speaking of the watch...Anybody using one of the nylon sport loops on theirs? Thinking of getting the red and black ones to mix things up...

Speaking of the watch...Anybody using one of the nylon sport loops on theirs? Thinking of getting the red and black ones to mix things up...
Had one and o switched it. They’re always loose and moving around. They also get very dirty

I'm not a big fan of sport loops. The Nike ones with the 3M are the best ones IMO. The rest are sort of blah.

Sport bands are better IMO. And also better for working out IMO.

I have all ports as well, retina, plus already SSD. I bought it in Fall of 2014 and it’s served me well. That space grey calls my name but with all the issues I keep reading on newer models I think I’m going to keep my 2013. There are rumors of a 16.5” Pro. That would be nice!

I had a mid 2012 and really miss it. Been thinking about getting a newer model. but I wouldn't mind getting another 2012 or 13. Do you guys think it would be good to edit 4K videos?

Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom