Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I was in the market for a macbook pro. You guys just sold me in coppn a 2012 mid :lol:

Here is a few details of the one i copped. Im not too tech savy so hope it serves me well lol.

Apple 2012 Macbook Pro 13 i5 2.5ghz • 10gb• 240GB SSD, 320 GB HD, Office 2011.

This MacBook Pro is a mid 2012 model. I have upgraded it with a brand new SSD, replaced the DVD drive with a second HD (320 GB) and upgraded the RAM to 10 GB (8gb + 2gb) (still upgradeable to 16 GB).

I am about to cop one, has it replaced your other watches at work?

Pretty much. You can customize it so much. Change the face so many times. Don’t even have to take out your phone to see the weather or who texting/ calling you. Just little things.

If you already where watches it’s def nice to have.

Wife copped me an Apple Watch 4 Friday as an early bday present. It’s my first Apple Watch and this thing is slick. I’m coming from a Fitbit so it’s weird not seeing step progress. Been trying to look up tips and things. Had to turn off a lot of notifications cause my watch was constantly buzzing. Any recommended apps for the watch?

Why do you guys want black air pods so badly? I'd rather have other colors. If you drop black, you're more likely to lose it.

Wife copped me an Apple Watch 4 Friday as an early bday present. It’s my first Apple Watch and this thing is slick. I’m coming from a Fitbit so it’s weird not seeing step progress. Been trying to look up tips and things. Had to turn off a lot of notifications cause my watch was constantly buzzing. Any recommended apps for the watch?

I'm not sure what you mean by you don't see steps, because you have activity. But you also have apps that can put it on your infograph.

Sleepwatch( I don't like the ones where you have to tell it when you're going to sleep), Gymaholic, Carrot

ApplePay of course

Why do you guys want black air pods so badly? I'd rather have other colors. If you drop black, you're more likely to lose it.

I'm not sure what you mean by you don't see steps, because you have activity. But you also have apps that can put it on your infograph.

Sleepwatch( I don't like the ones where you have to tell it when you're going to sleep), Gymaholic, Carrot

ApplePay of course
We need the black joints to show others that we got the 2 and not the 1

Are the 2012 and 2013 Macbook Pro's good for music and video editing in Final Cut and Logic?

ApplePay of course
Because black is beautiful.

The aesthetic of white pods looks so much better imo.

If they improve sound quality and increase the Bluetooth range by another 100 feet. I’ll buy it.

I got a 2014 Macbook Pro when I graduated college in 2015. The battery failed January 2017 and I got it replaced, now this second battery is failing as well
This is mad annoying, not like these batteries are cheap :smh:

Back
Top Bottom