Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I was in the market for a macbook pro. You guys just sold me in coppn a 2012 mid :lol:

Here is a few details of the one i copped. Im not too tech savy so hope it serves me well lol.

Apple 2012 Macbook Pro 13 i5 2.5ghz • 10gb• 240GB SSD, 320 GB HD, Office 2011.

This MacBook Pro is a mid 2012 model. I have upgraded it with a brand new SSD, replaced the DVD drive with a second HD (320 GB) and upgraded the RAM to 10 GB (8gb + 2gb) (still upgradeable to 16 GB).

How much did you spend?

SSD are so cheap now a days I would’ve left the dvd drive alone. If that HDD fails it’s a pain in the ***. I’m a Mac tech and used to repair macs all the time back during my part time job in college.

I also have a mid 2012MacBook Pro and upgraded the HDD with a 500gb SSD. The biggest failure for those 2012 macs are the HDD cable (which is prob where your ssd is in). So if your computer doesn’t boot and you see a flashing folder symbol that’s most likely the issue. Other than that, the 2012 are really durable.

Why do you guys want black air pods so badly? I'd rather have other colors. If you drop black, you're more likely to lose it.

I'm not sure what you mean by you don't see steps, because you have activity. But you also have apps that can put it on your infograph.

Sleepwatch( I don't like the ones where you have to tell it when you're going to sleep), Gymaholic, Carrot

ApplePay of course

I was hoping there’s a way to put a step counter on the activity face.

How much did you spend?

SSD are so cheap now a days I would’ve left the dvd drive alone. If that HDD fails it’s a pain in the ***. I’m a Mac tech and used to repair macs all the time back during my part time job in college.

I also have a mid 2012MacBook Pro and upgraded the HDD with a 500gb SSD. The biggest failure for those 2012 macs are the HDD cable (which is prob where your ssd is in). So if your computer doesn’t boot and you see a flashing folder symbol that’s most likely the issue. Other than that, the 2012 are really durable.

Since your a Mac tech did you ever have the late 2013 15” Pros in the shop a lot? Just wondering how they were. I bought mine in late 2014 so it’s technically just over 4 years old. No troubles so far knock on wood.

Since your a Mac tech did you ever have the late 2013 15” Pros in the shop a lot? Just wondering how they were. I bought mine in late 2014 so it’s technically just over 4 years old. No troubles so far knock on wood.

Had them in the shop but never for a known issue. The 2011 MacBook 15 in had a faulty display which Apple was aware of and gave free display replacements. You should be good but just keep in mind that eventually every computer will come across a problem.

Reactions: ARK
New AirPods Are Powered by the New H1 Chip and Feature 50 Percent More Talk Time, Hands-Free “Hey Siri” and the Option of a Wireless Charging Case

Pricing and Availability
  • AirPods with standard charging case will be available for $159 (US) and are available to order on apple.com and the Apple Store app starting today, and in Apple Stores starting next week.
  • AirPods with Wireless Charging Case will be available for $199 (US) and are available to order on apple.com and the Apple Store app starting today, and in Apple Stores starting next week.
  • Customers can order the standalone Wireless Charging Case for $79 (US) on apple.com and the Apple Store app starting today, and in Apple Stores starting next week.
  • New for AirPods, customers can add a personal engraving to the AirPods with standard charging case and AirPods with Wireless Charging Case for free during checkout on apple.com and the Apple Store app.
Apple-AirPods-worlds-most-popular-wireless-headphones_03202019_big.jpg.large.jpg

Apple-AirPods-worlds-most-popular-wireless-headphones-hey-siri_03202019_big.jpg.large.jpg

No black? Those new "features" don't really interest me so I'm just gonna cop the old ones on a discount :ohwell:.

Was hoping for a new color way and a rubber shell for the inner ear instead of the hard plastic

That 50% talk time sounds cool tho, I be on my AirPods for like an hour and they are ready to die lol

My 1rst gen AirPods need to be replaced. The battery life is terrible now when i comes to talking on the phone and I can’t even finish a full Joe Budden Podcast without having to put them in the case :smh:. I had em since March of 2017

Was really hoping for a black pair too

That’s terrible after just about a year of use. I won’t buy them for a couple years at least. Most annoying thing in the (1st)world is being ready for a run or workout and my headphones not working

had first generation and lost them in an uber about a month after release

Havent had the interest to get another pair since...still waiting for an upgrade on audio quality

Back
Top Bottom