Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
It’s amazing how apple comes out with new products just as peoples old ones are starting to go downhill lol. Not including the year releases of phones & ipads.
There was a "Batterygate" lawsuit that happened a couple of years back. Would not be surprised if there really is something they do in the background that slows down the iOS or phone itself.

I gave up on AirPods. Had 2 pairs of the originals before I called quits. Couldn’t get with the pairing issues and the battery life was terrible.

PowerBeats Pros ftw

Came back from vacation yesterday to my 2014 Macbook Pro not turning on despite a full battery, etc.
I was planning on upgrading to a 14inch Pro, so this just expedited it. Got it delivered from Apple same day.

This thing is AMAZING...wow :nthat:

Haven’t had AirPods since I got Powerbeats. Now using beats for pro. Does everything I need for casual use, gym, and work outdoors. I usually buy wifey whatever AirPods drop around Christmas time tho.

Haven’t had AirPods since I got Powerbeats. Now using beats for pro. Does everything I need for casual use, gym, and work outdoors. I usually buy wifey whatever AirPods drop around Christmas time tho.

how many times you bought the new airpods for xmas?

I think I'm looking forward to a new watch more than a new phone

I've been on iOS 16's public beta for about the past month and that always makes my phone feel sort of new anyway.

HOW’S THAT UNSEND MESSAGE FEATURE?? LOWKEY LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT FOR SOME STRANGE REASON😂😂

Yeah, haven't used that, only the edit.

The edit feature is nice for me, because I'm picky about that sort of thing. Especially when I get caught by one of Apple's spellcheck changes.

Yeah, haven't used that, only the edit.

The edit feature is nice for me, because I'm picky about that sort of thing. Especially when I get caught by one of Apple's spellcheck changes.

GOTCHA.

DEBATING IF IM GOING TO GET A NEW PRO MAX THIS YEAR… I HAVE A 12 PRO MAX NOW… NO REAL ISSUES. I WILL GET THE 14PM IF THEY BRING BACK THAT FLAT ARMY GREEN COLOR.

i dont understand how this air m2 has no fans it kinda boggles my mind :lol:

i think ima keep it tho, its been solid so far. today ima edit some 4k video and see how it fares.

My airpod pros on their last legs. Had them since launch.

Battery life is okay but they’re inconsistent as hell connecting to charge in the case and I have no idea why. I’ve tried wiping the airpod metal pieces and the interior of the case with alcohol to clean it but it doesn’t really help much.
Didn’t apple extend their warranty to the pros since a lot of people had audio issues? Was reading of people taking them to apple, them testing it in the back, and then them saying they failed and just handing new ones to customers?

Just checked my serial # real quick and got this. Doesn’t look like anything is covered at this point but that’d be dope.

E7B34191-B319-438A-9C8B-9407053A9DF3.jpeg

Thanks. Made an appt for Sunday. I don’t have either of those 2 issues really except I’m getting random static jumps in my AirPods during exercise at times, and the charging issue as well.
Hopefully they replace them.
They should. That qualifies for an exchange. My wife did that recently.

They replaced the AirPods, but not the case. I set up a follow up appointment for my wife’s keyboard on Tuesday.. homie said if they have issues pairing to bring them back and see if we can get the case done too.

I’m not trippin on droppin $90 for a new case if need be, but if it can be done at their cost that’d be great. These are expensive to only get 3 years outta them.

They replaced the AirPods, but not the case. I set up a follow up appointment for my wife’s keyboard on Tuesday.. homie said if they have issues pairing to bring them back and see if we can get the case done too.

I’m not trippin on droppin $90 for a new case if need be, but if it can be done at their cost that’d be great. These are expensive to only get 3 years outta them.
As expected. They don't replace the case because the issue was with the first 1-2 batches of Airpod Pros that released. Let's hope the next release has better build quality without issues like these.

Back
Top Bottom