Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Im iphone 12 will upgrade in 2024 for the iPhone 16 since I upgrade every 4 years. I had the 5 7 then 12

Man these presentations suck.
Steve Jobs was ahead of his time.

The man presented on a stage tho. Reality is none of the presentations have been great, they just gave you what you wanted or what you thought you wanted from Apple at that time. Maybe I'm wrong tho.

Yeah but back then iphone had a solo event didn’t it? So Steve spent the whole time getting right to it

watch ultra is cool and price is much lower than i expected, would’ve thought it start at $1K.

not a bad way for them to try to jump in the market against garmin, but honestly still would drop the extra money for the new fenix for those uses

Person for this watch, another for the Ultra, person for this app for the watches, person for this feature of the Ultra. Then commercial for **** 99% of people will never use/situations they'll be in.

Then another commercial to repeat everything.

Goodness these suck.

I'm big annoyed lol.

apple watch ultra is pretty awesome and as others have said, not too bad of a price

I was in on Apple Watch Ultra until they revealed the price, yikes.

I’m still in, though.
Very expensive.

Do they usually drop the price on the previous gen watch by $100 like they do with the phones? Need to replace my S3 and was considering SE but not if a 7 is only $50 more

Back
Top Bottom