Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I had a Series 6 but eventually sold it get an analog watch. I only miss it for the movement and fitness related apps.

Thinking of getting an SE for workouts.

This likely won’t apply to anyone else, but what sold me on it was when an alarm goes off it vibrates your hand. I have an alarm set for 4:30am M-F and instead of my phone that used to go off and wake up my wife as well, now I’m the only one alerted. Seeing notifications for texts, calls, Google Home and Apple Maps is also a perk for me.

I took my 14 pro max off the charge at 92% last night around midnight. touched it maybe 2x where the screen was on for a total of a couple minutes before going to sleep. woke up at 8:30 am and the battery was at 81%. any idea what I can check to see what's causing the drain? this is definitely not normal for a brand new phone
I feel you. I turned off Always on Display which helped a little but still getting pretty bad battery. My 12PM w/82% battery is performing better

Series 1?

0CFD92FD-E53F-489A-A74B-4A64BD14B23B.gif

Have you done a battery change on it in all that time?

Nope, Battery Life Seems Ok. It's Essentially Spent The Greater Portion Of The Last Few Years Turned Off.

But I Recently Started Wearing Again

Never been interested in an Apple Watch since im not really a watch guy at the core of it, though I figure most people who love em and use em daily arent just cause its a watch. So if you were to convince me to buy one based off how you use it, what would you tell ne? Genuinely curious. I see people check their messages with it but for all that I rather check my phone, which im glued to anyways.

For me it’s reading messages/notifications at a glance, tracking my fitness, setting the timer, changing songs/albums. When I don’t have my phone on me, it’s very useful.

Last edited:
Curious to grab a previous gen Apple Watch just to try out. Any suggestions? Don't really care used/refurb for cheap

Never been interested in an Apple Watch since im not really a watch guy at the core of it, though I figure most people who love em and use em daily arent just cause its a watch. So if you were to convince me to buy one based off how you use it, what would you tell ne? Genuinely curious. I see people check their messages with it but for all that I rather check my phone, which im glued to anyways.
Its really one of those things where you won’t get it until you have it and start incorporating it into your routines. Making calls and texting without the phone and fitness tracking are givens. One thing I never thought I’d use as often as I do is the timer. Use it when I’m grilling or cooking.

For walks or yard work its just nice to listen to music and podcasts without having a clunky phone in my pocket.

Mann what a quick turn around. Ordered my iphone 14 pro 512gb today and already for shipping for friday when they said i wouldnt get it until 10/7. Nice. Thanks Att.

Wanted the Ultra in hand today so just picked up the only one available for delivery…
Alpine loop in:
55AE4107-791B-49F5-AD9E-51B883D1D86B.png

Not the exact band/color I wanted but it’ll do to see if I actually want it. Trail band one still has weeks out from being delivered.

Attachments

• 59916D36-88A1-419E-872A-DB08E074A294.jpeg
    59916D36-88A1-419E-872A-DB08E074A294.jpeg
    451 KB · Views: 126
Take advantage of att $1000 credit y’all.

Can some one make this make sense. So i have ATT i have an iphone 11...when i do the upgrade thing they let me get an $800 credit for my iphone 11. It appears it only works if i use the monthly payment plan they have (its 0% interest so might do it)

Basically the phone is costing $200 (iphone 14 pro) over 36 months if i do the payment plan. This is due to my $800 credit. But i don't get that credit if i want to pay full price.

So my question is...is this right? They give you a big credit just for doing their payment plan? I feel like there is a catch i am missing? And can i pay the phone off early if i do this?

yes the credit is "credited" each month on your bill. it's to get you within their payment plan. it's how I pay

credits are monthly and you are not eligible for the "credit" for each month if you pay off early

Can some one make this make sense. So i have ATT i have an iphone 11...when i do the upgrade thing they let me get an $800 credit for my iphone 11. It appears it only works if i use the monthly payment plan they have (its 0% interest so might do it)

Basically the phone is costing $200 (iphone 14 pro) over 36 months if i do the payment plan. This is due to my $800 credit. But i don't get that credit if i want to pay full price.

So my question is...is this right? They give you a big credit just for doing their payment plan? I feel like there is a catch i am missing? And can i pay the phone off early if i do this?

They want a guaranteed service customer for 3 years - pay for our cellular service for 3 years and we'll help you pay for the device.

It’s the same freaking thang as the old 2-year contracts, but now we’re paying MORE for the phone AND service, which is blasphemous considering people HATED the contracts. “We’ll give you a “credit” for sticking with us LONGER, but you cant pay the phone off early”.

I’ve been with verizon for 20 years and there’s NO WAY i would get on their bill credit thang. I dont trust them to credit me every month or for the correct amount. And who’s to say that eventually “the terms of agreement have changed and we’ll no longer be issuing these credits”? Screw that

loving the ultra(alpine) so far on my wrist. green is a nice subtle color, .....I wear it on my left wrist so the orange button not that noticeable....if you wear it on your right wrist it would be noticeable to others...i'm not going to paint over the orange for now....maybe in spring I change my mind

going to get the midnight ocean band also

my bands for my 44mm watch fit perfect as well, which is a added plus I just assumed wouldnt be the case...

Last edited:
Never had AirPods but went with these Pro 2’s since they have the most features since the OG pair. The noise cancellation/ transparency is legit. The spatial audio is a pretty cool feature too where you can fix the audio like you are listening live.
B913C615-42DD-4BBB-918F-84163604DA1E.jpeg

is there a way to remove the podcast/music preview on the lockscreen on ios16? it now shows the podcast logo and takes up the whole screen, i prefer the old one where its minimized and the wallpaper is still visible

Back
Top Bottom