• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
It’s crazy because the choices are:
Trade in iPhone 11 get on payment plan and after 36 months I’d pay $200 for the phone.

Or
Pay 1,000 up front for the phone

Or
Trade my iPhone 11 in for $200 ish and buy new phone for $800

It does seem too good to be true that I can legit save $600 basically. I’ve sadly been with att for 15 plus years.

is there a way to remove the podcast/music preview on the lockscreen on ios16? it now shows the podcast logo and takes up the whole screen, i prefer the old one where its minimized and the wallpaper is still visible
Should be able to by tapping the image

IMG_6121.jpg

As much as I wanna say I’d love the Ultra, I personally don’t think I would.

My Series 6 is already more capable than I realistically need it to be. As long as I can swim and work out with it without worrying, I’m Gucci.

I also still prefer the rounded square look. The Ultra looks too utility for me.. the regular Series watches are so much more versatile IMO.

For the peeps who upgraded from the 13, how was the transition process from physical sim to e sim? Just curious if it’s as smooth as they’re saying.

Maybe it depends on carrier but I’ve this message quite a bit about switching to eSim from the 13 to 14 — my 13 from Verizon was already on eSim when I bought it last year. Figured all 13s were but apparently not once the 14 event happened and they announced it.

after few hours on, the orange button is def noticeable, it wasnt it at first as I was sitting on my a8s looking at the screen lol

not that bad, will stick with it for now....i like the look, hopefully its not too popular

Last edited:
I might consider an Ultra if they do a polished silver or gold tone. Can't do the pewter aluminum look. Would love the 2000 nits and extra battery life for sure.

I finally gained some huge appreciation for the 14PM after experiencing the 2000nits in the daylight.

Ok so dont laugh (coming from an iphone 7) but I just got my supposedly new phone in the mail and the box didnt come covered in that plastic film. Did they stop that or I got a refurb phone?

Dunno where i seen this trend but had to do it too 😅

73CF1280-225E-4EC1-BF12-056240C4E626.png
16E2C826-A004-4668-A3AD-DEF0350E9213.png

Idk who started it but I saw it from one of those ads that show up in the middle of you scrolling on IG.

Damn series 2 still working :lol:
Treat yo self and get the 8 or Ultra

Id prob still be rocking the series 1 had I not fallen off the jet ski last year. Wife got a 5 so I took the 1 and started wearing it but she cracked the screen and small chunk was missing. It was all over when I hit the water

Verizon had a promo last week for apple cases when the phone dropped, was posted on slickdeals. Supposedly it was expired but when I logged in to my account apple cases were still discounted.

Since that Spigen I ordered STILL hasn’t arrived I grabbed an Umber leather for 25% off

The leather doesn’t feel as soft on this one out the box as my midnight leather for the 13 did.

air pods 2 pro came in today.

def sounds better than the first one but not much different other than that... hoping to sell my first generation on FB market place lol

Wow this phone is nice. Just wish i could make the icons smaller on the screen.

Back
Top Bottom