• Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Man. How my watch coming mid October. Some bull
Original order is mid/late Oct.
Ordered weeks later w/ earlier date…
Drop date today just kept checking the app & there was one local w/ delivery option.
Said F it even with diff band.

FYI That’s 3 separate orders LOL

ran in my airpod pro 1s this morning and coulda sworn the right one had a lil rattle out of nowhere

:lol:

might be my brain trying to convince myself to upgrade
Before I got mine replaced the bass in my right one was rattling a tiny bit and also had a wobble when I jumped rope or walked at times.

My fitness app doesn’t show my September award challenge anymore after updating the new the OS on my series 5 watch. Trying to figure out where it went.

Fellas buying the ultra, do y’all do Ironmans/ultras/etc?

Trying to figure out besides that who is the demographic and if it measures up to other watches in that realm.

Fellas buying the ultra, do y’all do Ironmans/ultras/etc?

Trying to figure out besides that who is the demographic and if it measures up to other watches in that realm.

divers, from what ive read, its pretty capable for most recreational diving

and not much, still a pretty niche segment theyre trying to hit with that one

IMG_0002.jpeg

Went with the series 8 45mm. Silver case, Crimson Nike band.

I’m liking the AirPods Pro 2, NC improvement is noticeable. I don’t have to max the volume anymore so they must sound better. Very good upgrade from og AirPods Pro regarding what they were able to add

Hey fellas wondering if anyone else is having this issue
My iPhone 14 has been on always on
And most of the time it’s fine but sometimes it freezes for a few seconds when I press the power on side button
Like it stays on the closed always on display for like 6 seconds than turns on

It’s so damn annoying

Ok soooo can someone explain to this newbie the applepay slide button thing? I almost didn't hit my shoes bc it wouldn't let me hit submit. I had to change to my card lol. Let me youtube this.

***NVM i read the apple pay instructions. Will see if that works next time.***

I have the series 6 44mm in Gold. Still good to me.
But wanted that ultra. I do hike and run a lot. Nothing to extravagant :lol: maybe this will make me want to do more.

jking0821 jking0821

If you do the term plan to get the 14, you can pay off the device early once they start issuing credits & still get the remaining credits after.

I'm on ATT & I bought a 13 after I traded in my 8 this June & I already paid off my phone & I'm still getting the credits.

Also, since you have only have a $200 plan, tell them you want to put a down payment of whatever you want. The balance that is left is put in the term.

There is no catch, they just want a customer paying for their service for a long time. I don't plan on leaving ATT ever, so it was a good option for me.

PO

Anyone upgrade from a 1st gen SE to a Series 8? All this watch talk has me considering it but I’m not seeing any clear reason to.

ran in my airpod pro 1s this morning and coulda sworn the right one had a lil rattle out of nowhere

:lol:

might be my brain trying to convince myself to upgrade

Could be worth bringing in. My right one had a rattle. They were borderline unlistenable when on an airplane due to all the movement/vibration. I took them into apple and they ended up replacing both of them free of charge.

First thing I did with my 14 pro was turn the always on display off.

Doesn't feel right lol. I had it on for a day and I didn't notice any thing like that.

Same. I was getting 1984 vibes with screen always on.

It’s crazy because the choices are:
Trade in iPhone 11 get on payment plan and after 36 months I’d pay $200 for the phone.

Or
Pay 1,000 up front for the phone

Or
Trade my iPhone 11 in for $200 ish and buy new phone for $800

It does seem too good to be true that I can legit save $600 basically. I’ve sadly been with att for 15 plus years.

I mean you essentially have to pay for service unless you plan on using the phone just on wifi. Most carriers offer a discount so why. It just go with the one you like and take advantage of their disco?

I mean were you planning on using phone cards?

Back
Top Bottom