Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
48mp wide camera is tempting. Also 4k 120. Apple is smart doing mainly camera upgrades, thats what everyone does nowadays, content or just get nice pics and videos in general. There aint really no new innovation I could see that would make people go wow. Upgrading the camera? Thats appealing to a wide group of people. If youre not the type to care about that, might as well stick to your phone and just upgrade every few years.

I'll probably go ask when I visit the Apple store tomorrow, but has anyone done an in-store trade-in before?

Do they allow you to hang out and transfer all your stuff over?

Cool phone but unmoved

Time for me to replace my AirPods tho so minus whale well get the 4s

And thankfully I can finally get the Milanese loop band to match my ultra 2

Was really hoping the base modes got 120hz screen. I’m on a 12pro now that is biting the dust and really don’t need all the pro features, but that is the one thing holding me back on a regular one vs pro.

i think it’s gonna be a few more years until i upgrade again, i had a 12 Pro before my current 14 Pro, but i haven’t seen anything in the 15 or 16 that i really want that my 14 pro doesn’t have. i got the 120hz screen and the dynamic island and the macro/48mp camera im chillin 🤷‍♂️

(but im ngl the new watch looks fire)

Ive been waiting for 4K 120 fps. File size will probably be in the gigabytes.

Camera control is interesting.
Cant wait to get the 16 pro max.

Anyone can tell me how upgrading works ?
I have a 15 pro max. Do I just order my iPhone for pickup in store and then hit them with I need to trade this phone in for it ?
You buy the phone at full price. Fill it out online and answer the questions. They ask you what condition and what type of phone you have. They give you an estimate. Then they send you a box to send the phone in. Make sure you back up all your data, pics, videos songs notes etc. You can send them all
to iCloud or another spare iPhone or your Mac.

I don’t always trust iCloud because personally there were times where some pics or videos were either not playing or displaying properly or there was some error message. So I moved them all to another phone.

Then you must erase your device. Mail back your phone and if you pass the inspection you get a Paypal refund of whatever they reward you with. Or you get a credit to your payment method. Last year iirc I got like $600 or a little more for trading in my 13 pro max for a 15 pro max. Make sure you do all this within Apple’s deadline or they wont honor your trade in.

You can also trade your phone in store but I think you will also have to erase your phone at the store.

Ive been waiting for 4K 120 fps. File size will probably be in the gigabytes.

Camera control is interesting.
Cant wait to get the 16 pro max.

Those new Lexar SSDs, especially the smaller one dropping later this month, will be super clutch for 4k/120.

Ordered Ultra 2 in black. Guess the 3 will be next year.

They even rushed dropping the 2. The watch is so good it doesn't need a yearly update. Even before the keynote most rumors, reports were the Ultra 3, AirPod Pro 3, and AirPod Max 2 coming in 2025.

On the Purp 14. Not sure If
It’s worth the upgrade.

Unless you're a creative, a person who regularly captures photos-videos in the highest quality, someone who really needs USB-C, or a guy that actually needs a new phone....there's no need to upgrade IMO. Wait for the 17. Apple usually does big physical changes to the iPhone every 3 years, so that will be next year.

Those new Lexar SSDs, especially the smaller one dropping later this month, will be super clutch for 4k/120.

They even rushed dropping the 2. The watch is so good it doesn't need a yearly update. Even before the keynote most rumors, reports were the Ultra 3, AirPod Pro 3, and AirPod Max 2 coming in 2025.

Unless you're a creative, a person who regularly captures photos-videos in the highest quality, someone who really needs USB-C, or a guy that actually needs a new phone....there's no need to upgrade IMO. Wait for the 17. Apple usually does big physical changes to the iPhone every 3 years, so that will be next year.

thanks. A 5 min 4K clip at 59.96 fps took up 2.47
gb on my 15 pro max. Maybe close to double that if its 4K 120fps.

Am I getting old or are these upgrades really lame as hell

I was ready to upgrade from my 14PM, but if all they got for me is a slightly larger screen, a slightly better camera lens, and a new side button… idk

I understand we’re in the age of incremental updates but damb

I was ready to upgrade from my 14PM, but if all they got for me is a slightly larger screen, a slightly better camera lens, and a new side button… idk

48mp ultra wide is a big deal IMO. But as the sole reason for an upgrade? Nah.

4k 120 is nice too but most people gonna do it for IG/TT and its gonna shoot the quality down anyways so idk.

Screenshot 32.png

Getting the 16 pro max but not happy with the colors

Pro colours suck. And usually they come with a nice palette of standout case colours, offsetting the boring Pro colours. But so far this 1st batch of Apple cases suck too colour wise. :smh:

thanks. A 5 min 4K clip at 59.96 fps took up 2.47
gb on my 15 pro max. Maybe close to double that if its 4K 120fps.

No problem.

This is the one that's out now.

While it offers more storage (I think it goes up to 4TB) you'll have to make your own DIY attachment if you plan to use it when out and about. The 1st one I linked dropping later this month comes with an attachment already.

iPhones have plateaud. It's going to be continued small updates each year. We all know that realistically they should be dropping a new phone every 2 years.

Back
Top Bottom