Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Man after this keynote makes me glad about the apple purchases i made in the past.

I have the 15 pro max 1tb after seeing the 16 easy pass. Upset the 1tb max only worth $650 trade in. The screen space increase on the 16 max is tempting me tho

Just grabbed the ultra 2 not to long ago just to see the new one just has a new color i will grab one of the new bands for my ultra 2

Bought air pod maxes maybe 2 years ago now still going strong, this was the only product i was looking to upgrade seeing its only colors and a usb c update easy pass.

Guess ima coping a new case for my 15 pro max and a new band for my ultra 2.

Till next year. Peace!

48mp ultra wide is a big deal IMO. But as the sole reason for an upgrade? Nah.

4k 120 is nice too but most people gonna do it for IG/TT and its gonna shoot the quality down anyways so idk.
I used to love higher res video options but dawg the memory it hogs is absolutely insane. If it was my line of work.. no brainer. As a concert lover and musician recording for IG / TT.. nah prolly not.

I take a lot of videos. I don’t need them hogging up so much memory for no reason other than helps pretty it is on my specific phone screen.

Still debating on if I will upgrade. I really don’t know.

I used to love higher res video options but dawg the memory it hogs is absolutely insane. If it was my line of work.. no brainer. As a concert lover and musician recording for IG / TT.. nah prolly not.

I take a lot of videos. I don’t need them hogging up so much memory for no reason other than helps pretty it is on my specific phone screen.

Still debating on if I will upgrade. I really don’t know.

Cloud solves all the memory problems.

The debate today forced Apple to do the reveal a day earlier

With people having short attention spans, most will forget there are new iPhones by tomorrow

Really shocked at the amount of stuff that's not ready day one. Half the functionality on the camera button, the AI stuff, some of the functionality on the AirPods.

I know they've done things like this before but I'm just really surprised that in a year when the updates are so ho-hum that they couldn't even get everything out the door on time.

picked up the 1 tb 15 promax a month and some change ago and I dont regret it. between that and the m4 ipad pro im good for awhile.

one of the best parts of the 15PM is the usbc. I have a ton of first moments for my daughter on video that i can dump on my external hard drive so quickly which i can drop on my ipad if i need too just as quick. or import them directly to my ipad with usbc. a lot faster than air drop, and faster than pulling huge files back and forth from the cloud.

plus verizon gave me $830 for my old 13pm with a chip on the corner of the screen lol

Aesthetically I’m struggling.
Performance is peak(well no, my speaker sucks, any way to clean that?)
IMG_0249.jpeg

IMG_0251.jpeg

The pros is an incremental update ?
The only “new” products are Watch 10 and AirPods 4

The phone I guess but to me just an update with new number, while the Ultra Watch and AirPod Pros and AirPod Max all get OS updates

On the Purp 14. Not sure If
It’s worth the upgrade.

Nah it’s not hold out til the 17. I heard its gonna have much more updates

I have the 15 pro max 1tb after seeing the 16 easy pass. Upset the 1tb max only worth $650 trade in. The screen space increase on the 16 max is tempting me tho

Yeah I found out quick that GB size doesn’t matter when you trade in. Made no sense but it’s been that way for at least few years

When they dropped the UW2 I was hoping there was a black. So I just held on to the 6 series. Now there’s a black but do I want to get the UW2 or the 10series in that new black

What else am I getting for that 300 between the two? 🤔

apple annoys me
why can't my phone, headphone, ipad and laptop all have matching colors?

i hate that they discontinued the blue phone

I hear you. They don’t offer the Magic Keyboard without number pad in black. So I have white or I use the black keyboard from a couple years ago with the number pad.

I would consider getting another AirPods Max but they don’t offer space grey anymore. So I’ll keep using mine with lightning. That’s almost 4 years old now. I guess I can try and find a more recent pair if I need.

I'm feeling that N. Titanium but I am such a creature or habit the B.Titanium will likely be the one.
I will for sure go for the 1TB.
113/256 currently but I think this will be the last phone I get until they take the next step in Tech Evolution.

Im still on my gen 1 air pod pros as well going to keep using them until they die.
What kind of battery life are you getting these days? I have them as well and use one at a time when I’m at work and now as soon as each one hits 20% they just die. No sound notification either. Just die after about 4 hours sometimes a little less.

What kind of battery life are you getting these days? I have them as well and use one at a time when I’m at work and now as soon as each one hits 20% they just die. No sound notification either. Just die after about 4 hours sometimes a little less.

Def upgrade. I got the 3s recently and its game changing. Had no idea airpods will be announced during this event.

Back
Top Bottom