Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Tempted to get the black ultra 2 & give my wife my OG ultra but I think I’ll just pick up the Milanese band. Not sure the upgrades & color change it worth it. Feel like I just got the 15 pro max so going to rock with that for as long as possible.

Also, what are the upgrades for Air Pod Pro 2’s?
Just better noise cancellation and hearing aid help?

Last edited:
I want the apple watch because I’ve heard good things about it. I may has well get the newest drop because it’ll be my first one but I’m about to mess with these air pods 2nd pros then get the AirPod 4s later

I want the apple watch because I’ve heard good things about it. I may has well get the newest drop because it’ll be my first one but I’m about to mess with these air pods 2nd pros then get the AirPod 4s later
If you it’s your first one then yeah might as well get the newest one. The retail price was the same as the first one. That being said the OG ultra may be slightly cheaper but if you are gonna do it just get the latest. It’ll change your life… in a good way lol. I never bought an Apple Watch because the screen and battery weren’t adequate IMO. Got the ultra and use it SO much.

Also got the air pod pro 2’s and they were a game changer. Still trying to figure out what the new ones for over the older versions…?

If you it’s your first one then yeah might as well get the newest one. The retail price was the same as the first one. That being said the OG ultra may be slightly cheaper but if you are gonna do it just get the latest. It’ll change your life… in a good way lol. I never bought an Apple Watch because the screen and battery weren’t adequate IMO. Got the ultra and use it SO much.

Also got the air pod pro 2’s and they were a game changer. Still trying to figure out what the new ones for over the older versions…?
I’ve been using studio Dre beats. I just pre ordered the AirPods 4 with anc . That will be my first pair of pods too I hope they about it

According a “leak” on MacRumors 17 is gonna be the upgrade

Reading the article, a lot of the rumored big additions-changes are coming to the base model and Plus. Again, small stuff for the Pros.

I hear you. They don’t offer the Magic Keyboard without number pad in black. So I have white or I use the black keyboard from a couple years ago with the number pad.

Wow. I never knew this. Good to know when I'm picking up my iPad soon, still don't know which colour I want but that tidbit helps.

I stopped by my local Apple store today, they still have stock in the 15 Pros and Pro Maxes. I forgot to ask if the price has dropped on all storage sizes. Now I'll have to decided between a 15 Pro or 16 Pro in 1TB. :lol:

459090123_821330330212258_4310232815679462803_n.jpg

Did they finally move the seek buttons from the bottom of the stems? That was absolutely horrible and why I hated my pros

Pre-ordered the AppleWatch 10 this morning to upgrade my series 5.

Still undecided on getting the 16 Pro....coming from a 13 pro.

Tempted to get the black ultra 2 & give my wife my OG ultra but I think I’ll just pick up the Milanese band. Not sure the upgrades & color change it worth it. Feel like I just got the 15 pro max so going to rock with that for as long as possible.

Also, what are the upgrades for Air Pod Pro 2’s?
Just better noise cancellation and hearing aid help?
All I wanted was a black rimmed ULTRA when I upgraded from my last all black model(whichever that one was don't remember just all black)
Eventually sucked it up and got the Silver that was available.
I didn't even know the Black was coming until your post yesterday.
Sucks but I'm just going to have to get over it because I'm not going to pony up another 800 or whatever.

This release really opened eyes to some of the apple bs. The ultra watch should always have had a black option. Lightning port on the air pod max is ridiculous. To claim a move to usb-c is some great improvement is ridiculous. Literally every crap device on amazon uses usb-c.

We simply are also at the law of diminishing returns here. How much bigger can a screen get? How much thinner or lighter? How much faster? I have to say my iphone 15 pro max is exceptional. Nothing really more I could ask. The 16 certainly will be faster etc.

Or maybe we just take these improvements for granted.

Back
Top Bottom