Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
If you have a recent backup on iCloud you can reset and restore your phone from that. I traded in and picked up my phone at the apple store before closing so this is what I had to do.
I did make sure that I backed it up before the tech came so there is definitely a recent backup, I just couldn’t figure out how to do it and I think it is because I didn’t erase or reset the 15 prior to trying to restore the backup. It’s good to know it’s that simple. I’ll do that, thanks man.

Phones aren't meant to get a new one every year. Those days are over.

Unless you want to switch brands, Apple to Samsung to One Plus to Google to Huawaei, etc. every year to get a new experience.

But if you just keep getting the same Pixel and iPhone every year nothing is going to be substantial anymore.

Phones aren't meant to get a new one every year. Those days are over.

Unless you want to switch brands, Apple to Samsung to One Plus to Google to Huawaei, etc. every year to get a new experience.

But if you just keep getting the same Pixel and iPhone every year nothing is going to be substantial anymore.
yeah i think we might have plateua'd
i remember back in the day when the galaxy and note first came out, the updates were substantial compared to today.
i wish apple would make the back of their phones flat

I went from 11 to 16PM. Decided to jump on Visible’s $35 a month plan with watch coverage. With my Apple payment plan and Visible monthly, I’m paying about $5 more than what I was paying T-Mobile.

Back
Top Bottom