Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
There's no point anymore because technology has hit a peak.. back in the day there was a huge difference year over year but not for the past 4-5 years or so.

Back in the day I was able to get a new phone every year for free / make money on it through my carrier. Basically they allowed us to get a phone for $299 on a 2 year contract but they would allow you to do an 'early upgrade' the following year for $299 again without trading in your old phone or any penalties other than resetting your 2 year contract (still capped at 2 years, didn't stack). So I would get a new phone and sell the old one for $500 or so and did that for a few years. Eventually the carriers in my country caught up and cut that out around the iPhone 6/6S release.
yeah you used to be able to do that, now there’s so much fine print in trading in phones and stuff you end up loosing money. i sent in my 12 pro through at&t to get the 14 pro and they ended up loosing it in shipping (thanks UPS) so i had to pay the $600 i owed on the 12 and then like $500 for the 14 smh.

i also switched from at&t to spectrum and spectrum is way better

yeah you used to be able to do that, now there’s so much fine print in trading in phones and stuff you end up loosing money. i sent in my 12 pro through at&t to get the 14 pro and they ended up loosing it in shipping (thanks UPS) so i had to pay the $600 i owed on the 12 and then like $500 for the 14 smh.

i also switched from at&t to spectrum and spectrum is way better

Insurance didn’t cover the shipment?

what’s yall opinion on chargers? my off brand piece of crap finally stopped working so i’m in the market for a new charger. should i get genuine apple or yall have any off brands that work better?

(i have an iphone 14 pro, lighting charger)

it’s genuinely horrible like i hate it so much. photos been the same for YEARS i don’t know why they would change such a perfect setup smh
yeah im all for change for improvements, don't see how this is more efficient
they shoulda kept the old layout and added some other features like creating videos of ur memories using some ai tools

what’s yall opinion on chargers? my off brand piece of crap finally stopped working so i’m in the market for a new charger. should i get genuine apple or yall have any off brands that work better?

Anker everything.

the photos app is so horrible
are there any 3rd party apps that work better?

I GOTTA AGREE.

THEY CHANGED IT COMPLETELY. PURE STUPIDITY. I HAVE TO GO THRU ALL THESE UNNECESSARY STEPS TO FIND MY “FAVORITES”… I HATE IT.

Don't know why Apple did that to photos, completely messed it up for no reason.

With that being said....

Felt the same way until I actually went and edited the layout. You can add and remove plenty of things to ya liking, my favorites is right under my regular photos.

Yeah, you can edit the layout and somewhat de-clutter things.

Anker is always my go-to. Good warranty program. Had issues over the years with a couple of their products, no issues getting them replaced with newer ones.

Only "issue" with Anker is they have SO MANY variations of the same item you don't know which to get. Mainly with chargers, charging blocks, battery packs. It's like every 6 months they release a newer version. It gets overwhelming. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom