Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
So is it still expected to release the 19th? How long will those who pre-order have to wait?

Pre order on the 12th, delivered to you or you pick up in store on the 19th.
Alright, good. I'm definitely getting the 6+. I got a Note 3 right now so I'ma flip that and cop the latest. I like my phablet, was waiting for iPhone and the biggest thing for me was Wi-Fi calling.

Y'all complaining about buying a watch yet buy nike basketball shoes to take pics for IG and then keep stored in a closet?
roll.gif
fixed

Alright, good. I'm definitely getting the 6+. I got a Note 3 right now so I'ma flip that and cop the latest. I like my phablet, was waiting for iPhone and the biggest thing for me was Wi-Fi calling.
You takin a step back bro

from 16 to 64 gb lol im like wth.... im sorry but thats just silly to me... you mught as well just get a 64 off the rip... you are essentially getting 4times the memory for 100 bucks more.... 

I know it might seem that way but here are my big selling points on iPhone 6+:

1) Wi-Fi Calling
2)Easy Touch ID (because I HATE passcodes and samsung touch ID)
3)Wi-Fi texting (at least with other Apple users, would be nice if I could Wi-Fi text anyone)

I live in an area with bad service so while I'm at home I can't text or call anyone and it is annoying AF. 

What does apple pay do?

Edit: I just read into it. So they did get it right.

Last edited:

1) Wi-Fi Calling
3)Wi-Fi texting (at least with other Apple users, would be nice if I could Wi-Fi text anyone)

I live in an area with bad service so while I'm at home I can't text or call anyone and it is annoying AF. 
i see where you're coming from on that Wi-Fi calling/texting especially if you live in a bad service area. I've been there

i see where you're coming from on that Wi-Fi calling/texting especially if you live in a bad service area. I've been there
It's horrible. I have to leave my neighborhood to get service and bam full 4g but at my house it gets ugly. 

1) Wi-Fi Calling

then when the jb comes out...game over... 

from 16 to 64 gb lol im like wth.... im sorry but thats just silly to me... you mught as well just get a 64 off the rip... you are essentially getting 4times the memory for 100 bucks more.... 
That's the catch

No price increase, and no alternative model like the 5c.

This is just a ploy to get people to pay $299 and forget the whole "we didnt raise the price" shenanigan.
I'm coppin that 64 gb tho

That's the catch

No price increase, and no alternative model like the 5c.

This is just a ploy to get people to pay $299 and forget the whole "we didnt raise the price" shenanigan.
I'm coppin that 64 gb tho
Good to see you in here sharky my man.

Back
Top Bottom