Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
We're all very impressed with how many people use iTunes. And Bono wants Tim Cook to press "a magic Apple send button" to send the album to everyone. Forget the album I would like that button please.

I have never worn a watch in my life.  All watches forever were the same to me they all told time.  So the smart watch idea always struck me as cool.  If i am going to wear a watch it might as well serve a purpose that my phone can't.  And the heart rate tracking is doing just that. 

will be copping an apple watch and probably iphone 6 regular in 64gig

Cash getting phased out? Lolwut?

You can already buy weed with a credit/debit card now. Hell, even in SF, I think there is an app you can use to get it delivered to your door and have it all paid for and everything when it arrives. We just live in different times. Chinese restaurants and places still don't play though. They still don't want to pay fees and only want cash. haha.

Last edited:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Apple is really, really, really gonna have to reinforce why their watch is worth $350.

The ApplePay is pretty cool tho. I hope that catches on quickly in the next 5 years. 

That watch seems like the least Apple product Apple product ever.  The UI seems clunky and haphazard.  It doesn't seem to follow Apple's iOS design philosophy.  It's also uglier than the Android Wear devices.

I'll do the same thing I do ever year.  I will give the new iPhone a go only to return to Android in a month.  Every year it happens.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom