Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Can anyone answer this for me? I got a friend in line with his wife in the no pre order line. They are supposed to get tickets for their phones. Do you know if they can get two phones per ticket? She said if so, she might just give me one of the tickets.

Copped my reservation and left. Apple Store system crashed here. 6+ sold out so quick for Verizon & Sprint. I was the only person near the front who needed AT&T. T-Mobile customers were heated lol.

View media item 1187070
Got two 6+ 64gb (me and my dad) and one 6 16gb (my sister). Left the Verizon store around 8:30 and went to my local RadioShack because the Verizon store had a 3 phone limit. Radioshacks shipment is late but I'm first on the list for another 6 16gb for my mom.

So no sprint stores in chicago got the 6Plus apparently. They have one in store though. a huge difference conpared to the 6 imo

Was anyone able to walk into a store without a preorder and get a 6plus?

I'm in Milwaukee and I called around to just about every sprint store in the area. No one had any extra 6+s so I didn't even waste my time.

Copped my reservation and left. Apple Store system crashed here. 6+ sold out so quick for Verizon & Sprint. I was the only person near the front who needed AT&T. T-Mobile customers were heated lol.

How does the reservation work? Do they just call you late to come back to the store? They have to sell all the preorders first right?

the box
sick.gif
right? I thought it was a joke or mistake

Just got to my sprint store... 3rd in line.
First come first serve like the girl said. Only a 20 minute wait.

ATT has significantly more people and T-Mobile down the way has about 10. Apple Store on the other hand... Well we've see how the apple stores are already. Smh.

Second in line didn't get not one of the 5 6+ in stock. Rep was too busy trying to check me in while everyone else ran to the back.

Also, they told me the slightest shade of pink on my moisture sensor in the 4S headphone jack would net me about $20 for a trade in, despite zero moisture damage elsewhere, and full functionalities... Told em to get ****** lol these guys know nothing. 
Confirmed they know nothing.

Directly from the verizon website's trade in :

Is the device and connecting ports free of visible corrosion and water damage? 

Select No if there is visible water damage or the housing is corroded. Disregard the liquid damage indicator (LDI).

Whats funny to me ..

Avg man/woman "i dont get those people and their sneakers, lining up and sleeping overnight for shoes and paying all that money"

Same avg man/woman readily gets their stuff together to line up for a phone (that if they pay no contract could cost 5.5x more than retail pair of shoes"

line up for a sneaker that may or may not ever release again ever or for a while

vs

line up for a phone thats going to be in production for the next year and half

Second in line didn't get not one of the 5 6+ in stock. Rep was too busy trying to check me in while everyone else ran to the back.
I never understood why the stores do that on a day like this :lol:

nobody got time for that, thats for a regular day with 2 workers and both are busy or something. best option is to let people in the store 1 by 1

After waiting for 45 minutes from 6:45...Best Buy employee says no 6+ in stock. I know they don't owe anything to people in line, but a little consideration would have been nice.

Went to the T-Mobile on 140th in Harlem and waited in line for about an hour. Got one of the few 128 GBs they had in stock. Really wanted a 64 GB but this will do. I got 230 for my iPhone 5 16 GB so I only had to pay 220 on top.

Confirmed they know nothing.

Directly from the verizon website's trade in :

Is the device and connecting ports free of visible corrosion and water damage? 

Select No if there is visible water damage or the housing is corroded. Disregard the liquid damage indicator (LDI).
I bought a used iPhone 4 for $70 and unfortunately the water indicator is pink inside the headphone jack. I took a toothpick and poked out the pink sensor. I crumbled up a small white piece of paper and jammed it in that hole. Looks better than that pink crap. Hope they don't trip when I try to trade it in at the store
roll.gif

Should have just left it pink, from the disclaimer on the website, the water damage to the sensor is not enough to determine. Dude at the story started throwing some shade on it like they're faulty - but wouldn't repeat it after he quoted me at $20.

If the bottom port is white, I'm sure they won't care. 

So do they have a 6 and 6 plus chillin there? So you can play with it? You guys think they'll call these the 6S and 6+a or whateve next year?

Went to my local att at around 7, they opened at 8 

Eventually flourished effortlessly 

Was coming from a 4s. Copped a 6 64gb with the otterbox for 181 out the door 
pimp.gif

I have an iPhone 5, and I'm not impressed by the 6 so far
It's bec it's the same thing . Screen resolution is exactly the same , same mega pixel in the camera , same ios 8 etc ... To really see a difference you needed to get the 6plus.. Loving my 16gb plus .. #nowaittime at the ups store lol

Back
Top Bottom